• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece Preliminary Interest Thread

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]That feeling when you're waiting for a Hosted Project to Start up but the thread dies mid-way.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to add a bit more on to what Peaceswore said.

The interest check itself says this is PRELIMINARY. People were warned well in advance that this could and would take time to get off the ground.

We as storytellers of the roleplay do not have control over when the admins find time to put together the hosted project although I can confirm that we've been approved which is positive. I do believe the admins are currently running things rather short staffed as far as administrators go (don't quote me on that though) and I for one would like them to keep doing their normal jobs for the site so that we still have a site to roleplay on in the first place because if there is no site, this rp can't happen.

This rp has so much interest (my last count hit 30 people, honestly) that running it within a thread is simply not feasible. I've done one that got close to 20 people and even that was near impossible to keep track of everyone.

DaughterofAthena said:
I'm going to add a bit more on to what Peaceswore said.
The interest check itself says this is PRELIMINARY. People were warned well in advance that this could and would take time to get off the ground.

We as storytellers of the roleplay do not have control over when the admins find time to put together the hosted project although I can confirm that we've been approved which is positive. I do believe the admins are currently running things rather short staffed as far as administrators go (don't quote me on that though) and I for one would like them to keep doing their normal jobs for the site so that we still have a site to roleplay on in the first place because if there is no site, this rp can't happen.

This rp has so much interest (my last count hit 30 people, honestly) that running it within a thread is simply not feasible. I've done one that got close to 20 people and even that was near impossible to keep track of everyone.
It gets a lot easier to keep track of with the important posts feature(which I just learned how to use yesterday >_>....). But yeah, it can get a bit crazy to manage 20 people lol.

That aside I'm fine with waiting. I fully intend on joining whenever it gets put up regardless of the wait. I didn't make a CS for no reason d:

And if your like me and you don't even bother to look at interests checks and you only go looking for started role plays then we may even get more than this

BlacklegSanji said:
And if your like me and you don't even bother to look at interests checks and you only go looking for started role plays then we may even get more than this
I do that most of the time myself d:. A lot of interest checks never happen so I don't bother getting my hopes up most of the time. I'm confident in this starting tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back