• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece OC Indulgence

Kizzorelli

Certified Rodent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CURRENTLY CLOSED
WARNING: OP LORE SPOILERS AHEAD!! I AM CAUGHT UP TO EGGHEAD ISLAND ARC

HELLO :csmile: ! MY name is Kizi, and I have been thinking about OP a normal amount. (I caught up in the span of 4 months.)
Anyways! Naturally, I made a pirate crew of my own, and am looking for other people who'd like to join the merry crew of the Mousetrap pirates! We can partake in some tomfoolery, pass the plot around, vibe... I don't mind having CC interactions, either! I just want to use my certified little fellahs in a wacky RP. I prefer to do it over discord and make a little server, but if it's easier to do here I'll learn how to use the site lol! We can go over rules, preferences and triggers when we meet.

INFORMATION ABOUT MY OCs:
MTs.PNG. Mitsy.PNGSue.PNGLargo.PNG
Yes, I draw, and YES, I may end up doodling your characters if you join me (Bribery? Me? Never.)

Last edited:
HELLO hi welcome. Do you perchance use Discord? I'm still tryna figure out how this place works 💀

IM INTERESTED! I’ll of course need a day or so to create my own character reference (should take me a few (3) hours to sketch and from there I’ll decide if I color or not) if you can do here! If it’s discord. Well. I’m too interested in the plot to give up! 😭. I would prefer talking in pms for more details.

Tho u do have one question. Are there any limits on characters race or if they are a devil fruit?

Hey there! Take your time, the character creation process is an ART!! Discord would be preferred, but if you can't, I'm DETERMINED to figure things out here!!

And no, there's no limitations! Go crazy. Go INSANE. As long as there's nothing too OP. I love devil fruit ideas sm.

Hey there! Take your time, the character creation process is an ART!! Discord would be preferred, but if you can't, I'm DETERMINED to figure things out here!!

And no, there's no limitations! Go crazy. Go INSANE. As long as there's nothing too OP. I love devil fruit ideas sm.
Are Minks allowed and their sulong form?

Is my lack of one piece knowledge gonna be a problem??? I have watched one piece but i haven’t gotten too far into it

I'll avoid spoilers for you! Honestly just knowing the basics of the lore is fine. I just want an excuse to use my silly little guys teehee

I'll avoid spoilers for you! Honestly just knowing the basics of the lore is fine. I just want an excuse to use my silly little guys teehee
I don’t mind spoilers tbh. It just gets me even more excited to watch the show!

Alrighty! Will keep that in mind. If anything it'll just be world building spoilers! But now I hit the hay, night!

CURRENTLY OPEN - I just made it, after all!
WARNING: OP LORE SPOILERS AHEAD!! I AM CAUGHT UP TO EGGHEAD ISLAND ARC

HELLO :csmile: ! MY name is Kizi, and I have been thinking about OP a normal amount. (I caught up in the span of 4 months.)
Anyways! Naturally, I made a pirate crew of my own, and am looking for other people who'd like to join the merry crew of the Mousetrap pirates! We can partake in some tomfoolery, pass the plot around, vibe... I don't mind having CC interactions, either! I just want to use my certified little fellahs in a wacky RP. I prefer to do it over discord and make a little server, but if it's easier to do here I'll learn how to use the site lol! We can go over rules, preferences and triggers when we meet.

INFORMATION ABOUT MY OCs:
View attachment 1144143. View attachment 1144144View attachment 1144145View attachment 1144146
Yes, I draw, and YES, I may end up doodling your characters if you join me (Bribery? Me? Never.)

A Tribe Called Quest Omg GIF
4 months??!?!?

Please tell me I'm not too late to hop in on this.
This kind of RP is the whole reason I joined this site

Please tell me I'm not too late to hop in on this.
This kind of RP is the whole reason I joined this site
Nope! I’m sure you can join! We haven’t started yet I can see if I can add you to the chats

Doesn’t look like I can so you’ll hafto wait till tomorrow when they get back on. They went to sleep for the night I think they will be back on in a few hours their 1 hour ahead of me so probably between 12:00 to 8 pm central standard time

Would love that. Working on an OC.
Have you decided if you want to use Discord or not yet?
And do you have any specific OC Sheet you'd prefer me to use?

Would love that. Working on an OC.
Have you decided if you want to use Discord or not yet?
And do you have any specific OC Sheet you'd prefer me to use?
Well we are using rpnation. We have a chat ready. As for the OC sheet there’s nothing much it’s just name gender basic info. And what ever else from what I’ve seen. Keep in mind I’m not the host I’m just giving you an idea of what we got so far

The character sheets are being posted at the beginning of the main chat and then there’s an ooc chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back