• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Great Pirate Era

Think I might scrap the OC I put up and make a new one.

Had a few options to go with, can always save them for later though. Been in that many OP games that never actually got going that have a few characters to draw from....since i always end up having new ideas at random points the list just grows.

Guess when most of the Characters are made and GM reviews them. Not sure whos made there character so far but noticed a few minor issues, ie People already having Haki at the start of the Grand Line.

Yeah. My character has Haki, but has no idea how its working or how to use it. Its kinda just instinctive.

Personally im a fan of Discord due to the ease of having multiple rooms and more compact messages make going through them/tracking them easier, that and generally conversations move a bit faster. Though the Main RP would be on here im fairly sure (Some people see Discord and thing the actual RP will be on it)

Oh, yeah. The main roleplay would be on here.

I mean not really ignoring, kinda just been in waiting period in general. Still think actual Haki is WAY too soon regardless but its up to GM.

Also if we don't have a captain, I can be captain.

Yeah the actual starting situation was still in the air i thought, Hence not going for anything like Captain with the Character i made (Leaving it more open for things). Though with Sunflower in particular i do not see her taking on a Captain role, maybe a advisor/voice of reason etc at most.

I'll probably rework my character and take the role of captain when I get a chance.

Japanime Japanime
I edited mine to both be more concise and remove Haki. I also gave Nariki a backstory.
None of the canon characters exist in this world except like Gol D. Roger. The Strawhats aren't a thing.

Ah, ok I'll change that.
Also, why had Nariki been an outcast his whole life? How did he beat the devil fruit user if stabbing, punching, spearing, etc. don't work and he doesn't know about Haki? Also how old was he when he beat the devil fruit user if he's currently 19? And I wanna make sure I'm getting this right, Nariki's past crew disbanded at the mere sight of another crew?

Also, why had Nariki been an outcast his whole life? How did he beat the devil fruit user if stabbing, punching, spearing, etc. don't work and he doesn't know about Haki? Also how old was he when he beat the devil fruit user if he's currently 19? And I wanna make sure I'm getting this right, Nariki's past crew disbanded at the mere sight of another crew?
Nariki was an orphan. He was picked on because his parents weren't around to protect him. He beat the Devil fruit user at the age of 10. In cards. As you could guess from that he's pretty darn lucky.
and yeah, he doesn't know about haki. He never had a proper education except for his brother teaching him to write and read. I should probably update this to his CS lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back