• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Great Pirate Era

Yeah just harder to do and the art style didnt fit as well

I can't do discord, I got a virus from a close friend sharing their server, and now whenever I open the application my computer/phone crashes. (And yes I have tried making a new account)

I mean there is a web version but sounds like a really specific virus. You should probably get your computer looked at in general since Viruses don't really target just a single application.

I mean there is a web version but sounds like a really specific virus. You should probably get your computer looked at in general since Viruses don't really target just a single application.
Yeah, I know, I just can't afford it right now and I'm really busy due to COVID. Hospital shifts are like 12 hours.

He said this Virus affects his phone as well for some reason....really bizarre and first I've heard of such a thing.

Same... Well, if it's not too much of a problem would it be cool with you guys if I made the OOC on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back