• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Brave New World (CLOSED)

Either art style would be acceptable. Anime is a very broad range, I understand, but so long as submitted faceclaims don't look like this you should be good.

In terms of 'theme', consider your character's powersets, their personality and overall their theming. One Piece at its heart (while it is prone to melodrama and heartache) is a lighthearted, larger than life action adventure Shonen story. Thus, gritty, hard boiled or overly plain characters that would be more suited to RPs for fandoms like Tokyo Ghoul, Steins Gate would be out of place amidst the cavalcade of oddly proportioned, rough and tumble Tom and Jerry inspired cast members from Eichiro Oda's mind.

As for appearance, this is a general category to describe whatever portions for the appearance you feel might be missed by height/weight and a photo. Such as clothing, fashion sense, tattoos custom to the character not seen in the reference, and how they might appear to a passerby at first glance, how they 'comport' themselves, I suppose I would say.
Well, I got my submitted. I hope I didn't go too edgy with the death of my parents, but I thought the goofy goal balanced the One Piece energy. I hope to hear from you, and if I get selected, I'm open to playing with the character a bit.

Well, I got my submitted. I hope I didn't go too edgy with the death of my parents, but I thought the goofy goal balanced the One Piece energy. I hope to hear from you, and if I get selected, I'm open to playing with the character a bit.
I mean hey! This is One Piece, after all. All of that did happen to Nico Robin. So it fits with the show.

I spent so much more time on that than I was expecting but it was fun to write and code so I'm happy either way!

Best of luck to everyone trying to get a spot!

The live action was so good. I may end up putting a character in. I'll see what inspo I can cook up~

Hello, as a notice to other prospective players interested in posting in the CS, please be aware. I will be closing the thread to new applications after 9 p.m tonight Eastern Standard Time. After that I'll immediately send out the invitations for those I've accepted to the Discord server I've made for OOC chatter (the Rp proper will still be hosted on the RPN site), close this Interest Check thread and remove the non accepted Character Sheets from the CS. That said it's advised for those of you who spent time coding your characters to save a copy elsewhere in case they're not accepted.

If anyone wants to submit a character sheet but can't complete it by that time, please P.M me a WIP version of your character and I will judge it based on what you have completed as is.

Thanks! And good luck.

I think I just had a massive fail lol. Made a whole CS just to realize it clearly says no lunarians, admittedly I was making a half-human half-lunarian but I doubt that's acceptable (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠), anyway just wanted to share that sad fun fact haha, I wish everyone luck cuz your character sheets are all so great and I'm def gonna be reading your adventure

Well, I would be willing to see what you had written since you're going for a half lunarian. Please post or send me a PM, and I'll se how I feel!

Interested, though earliest I may have a character cs concept up is tomorrow x.x

If you could do it sooner it would be a big help to me getting things started. I'll proceed with the ones available to me, and start up the server as planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back