• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece AU RP anyone?

Ah, we can't start with devil fruit unless given okay, alright, gotta get a good FC.
I mean it's a questionable but respectable decision. The Gm doesn't want everyone to start with a devil fruit because that would be lame.

I mean it's a questionable but respectable decision. The Gm doesn't want everyone to start with a devil fruit because that would be lame.
and boring, so my character is NEVER going to get a devil fruit...at least that's my plan

I'm not, Brook is my favorite

Is that before or after the realization that the original Straw Hats are only 10 people?
I'm saying our crew will probably be even smaller than Luffy's and his crew is super small. Not counting his extended fleet. Oh god I just realized that I need to figure out if everyone is reading the manga so I don't spoil anything 😂

I wanted from the get go to create a combat weak character. So there can be something like a weak trio.
Fair, I'm debating on how good my character is in combat and so if they would be considered a middle of the road like Brook, Robin and Franky or Monster Trio level

mine will be a whimp, so feel free to pick up slack~

Lol Fc that I'm considering. I guess I'm trying to be open so we don't step over each other's toes. Maybe I shouldn't care.
7923cf6ad66fec8b16408267bb7e394b.png

Lol Fc that I'm considering. I guess I'm trying to be open so we don't step over each other's toes. Maybe I shouldn't care.
7923cf6ad66fec8b16408267bb7e394b.png
First off how does he see? Second that is a dope sword and lastly how does hit people with those tiny horns?
I patch people up not hurt people!
And I make weapons to hurt people, so here's a spear to protect yourself

First off how does he see? Second that is a dope sword and lastly how does hit people with those tiny horns?

*Que frantic waving around spear worthlessly infront of enemies*

Well, I wasn't really planning to use the horn in combat, with the sword and all lol. But I suppose he can throw in some headbutts. And yes that hair gets in the way a lot, but that's just apart of his charm. He refuses to cut it as minks cherish their fur 😅

Well, I wasn't really planning to use the horn in combat, with the sword and all lol. But I suppose he can throw in some headbutts. And yes that hair gets in the way a lot, but that's just apart of his charm. He refuses to cut it as minks cherish their fur 😅
If he wants the blacksmith could make some dope metal extensions for his horns

Blacksmith produces a butt ton of different horns from just extensions to some absolutely ridiculous shit

i'll get to making the doc later, work tomorrow, first day, anxious, etc etc.

I had an OC that is set up to the next Yonko in an AU and he had the Poison Fruit. I hated how Magellan used the fruit and my OC would actually be very powerful with it. I probably can't use him here because of his immense strength but I'd like to share his profile just so you guys could see the type of characters I create ^^

I had an OC that is set up to the next Yonko in an AU and he had the Poison Fruit. I hated how Magellan used the fruit and my OC would actually be very powerful with it. I probably can't use him here because of his immense strength but I'd like to share his profile just so you guys could see the type of characters I create ^^
HOLD UP!

We bout to fight 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back