• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece - Alternate Frontier

I'll be making the IC soon with the amount of CS made. It will always be open so don't be pressured to have your CS rushed! Due to the different amount of locations and power difference, I encourage all to make OCs, NPCs and etc in order to enjoy the RP!

This is gonna be great, especially with all the attention it's getting? How could I NOT Join? I'm 100% joining this!

Glad to see so many are interested. IC will be coming soon enough but in the meantime take all the time you need with your CS. Due to the amount of locations and characters, I recommend making several different OCs, NPCs and etc in order to have something to do.

I didn't know there was already a CS D:
I'll make one soon

I’m brazilian, so be careful with me, I’ll join to learn english and to have fun because I love One Piece hahaha, I’m interested

Is this still open? And what spots are opened?

We're always open.
There aren't really any spots. It is open indeed and you can b what you like. Of course stuff like Yonko is going to be off-limits for reasons. Also we have a bounty cap of 120 million.

Question: Would I be able to claim a Devil Fruit but not start off with it? Like, save actually finding it/eating it for later down the line?

Hey! This still open?

(Roleplayed a lot on roleplay apps and text roleplay games, literally logged into this account just because I saw this roleplay, haha.)

Question, are marines an option to roleplay as?

It's still open! However, it is quite dead, and all of us are waiting for one person to reply on all of their characters, which plays a role on every character party on, north, east, west and south blue.

Yeah, I went to check it, and saw the post history. I'm glad it's just a wait, though. Hopefully I'll get information on the Marines soon enough from OP, definitely curious.

Yeah, I went to check it, and saw the post history. I'm glad it's just a wait, though. Hopefully I'll get information on the Marines soon enough from OP, definitely curious.

You are certainly allowed to play as a Marine. For the sake of power balancing, I'd say that nothing above Captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back