• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece - Alternate Frontier

YoungX

Hue Master

One Piece - Alternate Frontier
Adventure, freedom, wealth, fame, fortune and more. These words etch an era of not only pirates but others who seek these very same ideals.

In an alternate world where the One Piece, Gold Roger and other significant figures do not exist, treasure comes in extreme abundance throughout the Grand Line. Whether it be spoils of war, ancient civilizations and even devil fruits, it is known fact that many have been drawn into conquering the Grand Line for it is said that untold riches lie at the end of it all.

This age is known as the Adventure's Frontier where many adventurers and pirates race in order to gain whatever it is they desire. Of course you also have others such as bounty hunters and even the Navy that are mixed in order to keep the peace. Truly the world is full of life. What is your story?

Welcome to another Fandom Interest Check! This is a One Piece AU RP taking place in an alternate period where, as said at the top, the One Piece and Gold Roger do not exist. This means that the Grand Line is full of treasures and untold secrets ripe for the taking. Of course that isn't to say that everyone is in search for exactly that. There's also power, fame and other hidden agendas lying in wait.

It will be an open RP that anyone can come and join in at anytime. There is no real end goal but actions will have their consequences so expect to see tons of things happening. The fun is in the journey itself. If people show real interest then I'll consider making the CS and IC. So what are you waiting for (besides me making the CS and IC)?

CS: One Piece - Alternate Frontier CS
Lore/Devil Fruit/Shichibukai Claims: One Piece - Alternate Frontier Lore
IC: One Piece - Alternate Frontier [IC]

Last edited:
Count me in. Though quick question: would all the characters start out in a pirate crew or can they be scattered around the world of One Piece?

YoungX YoungX I'm interested, but a few questions

1. Can I play races that haven't been fully revealed in the anime like minks. With all their abilities.

2. Who are all of the characters you removed? Like do we still have the yonko, admirals, and seven warlords ?

3. Are we all apart of one crew or ?

YoungX YoungX I'm interested, but a few questions

1. Can I play races that haven't been fully revealed in the anime like minks. With all their abilities.

2. Who are all of the characters you removed? Like do we still have the yonko, admirals, and seven warlords ?

3. Are we all apart of one crew or ?

1. Yes.
2. Basically this is a completely alternate world with no canon characters.
3. No. You can be your own person. Even a pirate crew with npc members.

Anyways considering the CS line-up, I think it would be nice to start the RP soon. Now we can start with different starting locations or have a bunch in one. It's up to you guys really. Adding in some NPCs should help with posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back