• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece A Half-Hearted Affair: A Half-Hearted Navigator and A Bounty-full Heist (Closed/Completed)

Uasal

The Swiftest Shot In The West
~A Half-Hearted Affair~Wealth, fame, power! Monkey D. Luffy, the 'King of the Pirates' attained this and everything else the world had to offer and his dying words drove countless souls back to the seas- "You want my treasure? Hehe, sure you can have it! I left it altogether in one place! Now you just have to find it! Cheheehee!". These words lured men back to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams far greater than they had ever dared dream before. This is the beginning of a new era! The Great Pirate Era Part Two- Electric Boogaloo! I mean! Ahem! The Grand Pirate Era. So Come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams!

This Rp takes place ten years after the death of Monkey D. Luffy, King of the pirates and the man who could buy the world. His death imitated that of the previous pirate king, sending shockwaves through society once again, sparking a powder keg that was just waiting to blow! Yes just like with Rodger, Luffy has kickstarted yet another age of piracy and exploration. Many have taken to the sea in search of the one-piece and the new world has once again fallen into a state of flux following the huge power gap left behind by Luffy's death. The marines have their work cut out for them and especially in the past five years, they have opted to crush every pirate they possibly can. If they can stop pirates from reaching the new world, things will be far easier controlled!

The sea is filled with sea kings, monsters, hostile pirate groups, marines and all sorts of strange and mysterious phenomenons just waiting to ruin your fun. But you're not going to let that get in the way of your dreams now are you?

Currently Recruiting for the role of ship Navigator

Your character will be joining the 'Half-Heart Pirates' in Shelltown where, alongside Elizabeth and Eval, they will attempt to steal a ship from the Marines in order to set off on their journey in earnest.

Some things to note:

I will only be accepting one Navigator. Other roles will become available at a later date.

Marines will also be welcome.

Haki is not currently being accepted but may be developed later in the story.

Devil Fruits are accepted however Logia Types and Mythical Zoans are not. These fruits may be found later though.

Some fruits may currently be in use by npc's, in such a case I'm more than happy to work with you in order to create a similar fruit.

Overall this rp focuses on character development and enjoyability. This rp will be slow in nature, your character will start off weak and grow. Develop bonds, deepen relationships and build up your lore. Enjoy the ride!

Thank you for your time!

Ask any and all questions, those interested in the position, I will DM you in order.

I will add a note and post when the position has been filled.

Link to main thread:

Link to CS submission thread:

CS can be submitted to the following thread, no bb code is needed. Just send me a cs I can review in a general sense and once accepted we can work on shifting such to a more solidified and uniform sheet in line with the official character thread.
Just be sure to include the basics- Name, sex, age, devilfruit status and ability, goals, personality and bio.​

Last edited:
I would love to join along. I am currently at work so will need to read the RP so far afterwards. However I did have a few questions.

What point of the cannon OP story would you say you are at power wise? Ie East Blue, Early Grand line etc?.

Would a Fruitless Navigator Swordsman be accepted? Have a character from a previous game that didn't really get to develop I'd love to use. They were a different take on 3 swords that used something similar to the ends of Namis Thindertact in sword form.

How would you like potential characters to be submitted?

Finally is OOC on discord or RPN?

I would love to join along. I am currently at work so will need to read the RP so far afterwards. However I did have a few questions.

What point of the cannon OP story would you say you are at power wise? Ie East Blue, Early Grand line etc?.

Would a Fruitless Navigator Swordsman be accepted? Have a character from a previous game that didn't really get to develop I'd love to use. They were a different take on 3 swords that used something similar to the ends of Namis Thindertact in sword form.

How would you like potential characters to be submitted?

Finally is OOC on discord or RPN?

We're currently around the East Blue power level. Specifically the Syrup Village Arc, Arlong being the effective level of the big bad you can expect the crew to face.

A fruitless swordsman would be a welcome addition.

CS can be submitted to the following thread, no bb code is needed. Just send me a cs I can review in a general sense and once accepted we can work on shifting such to a more solidified and uniform sheet in line with the official character thread.

Just be sure to include the basics- Name, sex, age, devilfruit status and ability, goals, personality and bio.

OOC is on RPN

Sure. Also I am open to tailoring them/adjusting as needed so if something would fit better/work into a planned storyline/not work just say. Luckily I got a early finish at work so will have sheet up within the hour.

Ok got it posted and updated for now, tell me if anything jumps out to comment on etc/

Navigator is taken now btw, Think GM forgot to update this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back