• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

one | one - f/f - m/f - supernatural stuff.

dream elvis

day dreamer
Hello, my name's Kate and I'm really stoked to get my role play groove on! So I suppose a bit about me I suppose before I dive in to all of the other stuff:

I'm 22!

I'm a super Harry Potter nerd, and have been since I read the first book at age 9.

Dogs are also a thing of mine, I love, love, love dogs. ;-;

I'm pretty literate, and love detail in writing, so the more the better!

I
love f/f. Seriously. I really don't get to do it as often as I'd like.

I also struggle with a severe form of mental illness, so I need to put it out there that sometimes that hinders my abilities to be online. I'll try my absolute hardest to warn you as much as I can in advance if I know I'll be gone for a period of time, but sometimes this just hits me out of nowhere. I would just really, really appreciate it if you were understanding of this obstacle and hopefully we can work well together through it.

Okay, now the stuff.

So to start off I only role play with people over the age of 18. I'm an adult and it would feel incredibly uncomfortable on my part if you were a minor just because I prefer to role play very adult themes, and because our maturity levels are very different and I don't think we would get click as both friends and as writers.

I'm cool with making a thread or role playing through a PM, whatever is your preference.

Of course no perfect characters, no playing my character unless I specifically say it's okay, yadda yadda yadda. Hopefully we should know these basic principles by now.

And of course
if you're not happy with the role play, please tell me. I can take it, trust me. It would hurt me way more for you to just disappear rather than tell me that you'd prefer to quit. I completely get it, sometimes plots don't work for either of us or maybe our characters just don't connect like we wanted them to or maybe our writing styles don't mesh well, and that's okay! I get it. Just let me know!

I'm not huge on play-by's, I'd much, much rather hear the description of your character than just see a face. I feel like it's a total cop-out.

If you're not intro writing
mature themes, I am not the role player for you.

My role plays predominantly focus around romance, so if you're not okay with that we're also not going to click too well.

Alright!! Now on to the really fun stuff.

The things I will do:

Anything with vampires. Literally anything.

And
witches. And werewolves, come to think of it. Basically anything that's not human. And if you know about The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness I would LOVE to incorporate some of those elements in with our role play.

I'm also really into pairings like
Death/human or some sort of dark-ish entity against a normal human.

Aside from that, I'm super into
historical fiction like WWII, 1700's Scotland (I am Outlander trash lmao), late 19th/early 20th century America. And I'll of course be up for anything you suggest! I love to research.

I'm not huge on fandoms honestly, but I will do
some Marauder's Era HP and Peter Pan and Wendy.

I also like
slice-of-life type stuff like artist/muse, professor/student, anything that's modern and could easily happen in real life.

Things I will NOT do:

Anything at all ever that has to do with abuse. It is not something I tolerate.

Furries

Incest

High school

M/m

Post-apocalyptic and/or dystopian society

Zombies

Sci-fi/aliens/space

Alright cool! And before I end this post, I want to say that I do have a plot for more less all of the things on my list but if you have another plot or a completely different pairing you want to try, please share it! I'm always, always down to try out new stuff!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read this! Please PM or reply to this post if you have questions or want to start something up. :)

Oh God, I finally found someone else who loves Outlander! :D (I'm currently reading the second book, Dragonfly in Amber).

Anyway: would you like to do a Werewolf/Vampire RP with me? If you're interested we could discuss further over the PM. ^^

Hay I would definitely be interested :)

I like slice of life stuff but could also maybe include witches or vampires ( though I do like a modern or modernish setting like pre internet is ok but nothing before say the 80s)

feel free to PM me :)

Gosh, hello typos in my post. Granted, I wrote this ad at like 4:30 am sooo I suppose my eyes weren't that great at proofreading!

Anyway!

Captain: HOLY CANNOLI I have yet to meet anyone who's into Outlander so this is exciting news! How do you like Dragonfly in Amber so far? Have you watched the show?! :D And so, so up for doing a werewolf/vampire role play with you! I'll send you a PM. :)

Kristie: Hey, I'm glad you're interested! Thanks for commenting. :) Yeah, I would totally be down for some slice-of-life, but we don't necessarily have to include supernatural elements if that's what you'd prefer. I'll send you a PM as well.

Thanks again for responding to my ad you guys! I'm super excited to start something up!

[QUOTE="dream elvis]
Gosh, hello typos in my post. Granted, I wrote this ad at like 4:30 am sooo I suppose my eyes weren't that great at proofreading!
Anyway!

Captain: HOLY CANNOLI I have yet to meet anyone who's into Outlander so this is exciting news! How do you like Dragonfly in Amber so far? Have you watched the show?! :D And so, so up for doing a werewolf/vampire role play with you! I'll send you a PM. :)

Kristie: Hey, I'm glad you're interested! Thanks for commenting. :) Yeah, I would totally be down for some slice-of-life, but we don't necessarily have to include supernatural elements if that's what you'd prefer. I'll send you a PM as well.

Thanks again for responding to my ad you guys! I'm super excited to start something up!

[/QUOTE]
Great. I will message you as soon as I can I only just joined the site and don't think you can PM till your account is 24 hours old.

Ah, curses! I'm in the same exact boat was you! I'll only be able to send you a message rather on the late side tonight. If you're up that late, great! But I'm always happy to start tomorrow.

[QUOTE="dream elvis]Ah, curses! I'm in the same exact boat was you! I'll only be able to send you a message rather on the late side tonight. If you're up that late, great! But I'm always happy to start tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
A great I'm looking forward to talking to you latter :)

Hey so as for a dark entity/human I think I could do that with you. It sounds fun interesting and I have a few basic ideas on how to start for it. If you're interested let me know.

Yeah, I would totally be down to do that! I have a plot for Death/human if you'd like to hear it, and I would LOVE to hear your ideas. :) Unfortunately my account isn't 24 hours old yet so I can't PM you, but I'm happy to discuss it over thread for now or we can wait until my 24 hours is up (which won't be until like 3:30 am PST). Let me know what you'd prefer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back