• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One

Feathereyes

Hello!

I am extremely new to this site but I was hoping to come across a couple of long term roleplayers. I prefer my partners to be at least semi-literate and willing to play both genders. I am open to a multitude of fandoms as well as fantasy and modern roleplays.

Sonia said:
Heya! What fandoms do you know?
Hello Doll!

The fandoms I roleplay include, but are not limited to;

Harry Potter

Twilight (Ugh, I know)

Castle

Bones

Supernatural

Vampire Academy

Doctor Who

There are a couple of animes I could brush up on in you're interested in those. Usually. If you have a craving for a roleplay, just ask and I'll let you know if I can make it work.

Thanks!

New to the site, yeah. Though i've dwindled in role play for five years. I do detailed and causal. Matching the level of effort my partner puts into it.

Aimlori said:
New to the site, yeah. Though i've dwindled in role play for five years. I do detailed and causal. Matching the level of effort my partner puts into it.
Hello!

I am also extremely new to the site. I haven't roleplayed in a couple of years as life got a little busy, but I feel it's time to start up again. I would be interested in role-playing with you. Are there any Fandoms you're wanting to do or any fantasy or modern roleplays? :)

Feathereyes said:
Hello!
I am also extremely new to the site. I haven't roleplayed in a couple of years as life got a little busy, but I feel it's time to start up again. I would be interested in role-playing with you. Are there any Fandoms you're wanting to do or any fantasy or modern roleplays? :)
Not precisely- I am fine with anything you have in mind- Though, I enjoy fantasy. You know- With vampires, demons, werewolves, etc. It depends mostly if you are wanting to partake in a one-on-one or a romance. I would enjoy knowing what you yourself like.

Aimlori said:
Not precisely- I am fine with anything you have in mind- Though, I enjoy fantasy. You know- With vampires, demons, werewolves, etc. It depends mostly if you are wanting to partake in a one-on-one or a romance. I would enjoy knowing what you yourself like.
I would definitely be interested. I prefer a one on one with a great storyline with maybe a little romance here and there, but not so much that it turns into something else.

Aimlori said:
If you would like to PM me, that would be awesome. I am still in the probationary period of this website, so I am not able to send them. But, I would be interested in talking further.

Feathereyes said:
That may be a little too limited for me, unfortunately. Sorry, but thank you anyway.
Alrighty. A one on one with little romance here and there works perfect. If you want- I can make a plot for us to use. A standard one. Most parts are to be winged and such- Yes. It'd most likely be fantasy/sci-fi.

Hey there. Not sure if you do M/M or not but if you do feel free to message me and we can maybe figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back