• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

one on one searching !

kuu

really wasn't sure what to use for the prefix thingy so i apologize if it's incorrect for this.

hi! my name's kuu! or jen if you want, either is fine.

i've been writing as a pastime for awhile now, but haven't been doing much of it recently.

• i prefer to play females, usually. for this specifically, i would heavily prefer the female role. sorry!
  • while i adore both romance and platonic relationships, this would preferably involve romance.
  • willing to use pretty much anything besides actual people for character pictures. i usually use anime or semi-realism artwork, though.
  • i honestly love talking about characters more than the actual plot, ha ha.
  • i won't give you one-liners but i can't give an exact estimate of how much i post. it usually depends.

i got really inspired by a visual novel i tried out a couple days ago and came up with a pretty cute little idea.

as part of his training, a God of Death is assigned to watch over a girl, who is destined to die on a certain day.

he's to make sure nothing interferes with her time of death, be it hastening it or prolonging it, and he's not allowed to return to the netherworld until he's completed his assignment.

after the two meet, they begin living under the same roof, and even attending the same high school. eventually, a friendship forms between them, and feelings begin to grow.

ideally, this would take place in a modern day Japan, but i might be willing to bend on this!

it's somewhat cliche and silly, but i think it's really cute and would love to turn it into an RP!

if you have any interest in this at all, please do feel free to message me or post here, whichever works.

only really looking for one person to RP this with at the moment, so i will be sorta picky. sorry if i don't choose you, it's nothing personal!

thank you for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back