• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Search [Open!]

EmmyNems

wubalubadubdub!
Hai, I'm Emily. I'm 22 years old, a college senior, and an ABA therapist. I've been roleplaying on and off roughly for the last 10 years. This thread is going to be pretty straight forward for the sake of ease, but I promise I'm super nice and love to talk c:

Rules:

1. Check your writing. A few mistakes here and there are fine, even I make them, but when it's consistent it can make thing harder.

2. No one liners. I understand occasional writers block, but at least try and give me something to work with. I will have the same courtesy for you.

3. I have no length requirement. I personally try to match what I'm given if not more.

5. Don't just drop. If you aren't interested or no longer have the time, just let me know! I won't be mad. I will do the same for you.

6. The only pairing I do is M x F. I have nothing against other pairings, but I have little experience with them and I don't feel like I would be able to give you my best work.

7. Don't tell me you can only play a certain gender. I can play both and so can you! I don't mind doubling either.

8. Tell me your favorite color so I know you at least looked at these c:

9. Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested. I am open to roleplaying over forum, email, and PM.

10. Responding. I'm currently a full time student with a full time job 5 days a week. You should get a least one response for me Monday-Friday and more responses on the weekends since I'm off work. 

***This is by no means a comprehensive list. Feel free to offer suggestions!***

Pairings

Best Friend x Best Friend

Bad Boy x Bad Girl

Bad Boy/Girl x Good Boy/Girl

Student x Teacher

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Not Famous

Model x Photographer

Drug Addict x Sober

Drug Addict x Drug Addict

Patient x Doctor

Patient x Nurse

Patient x Patient

Rich x Poor

Topics

Neighborhood

Family

Affair 

Apartment 

Hospital

College

Highschool

Unexpected Pregnancy

Abusive relationship

Young Hollywood

Boarding School (art school, special abilities)

Band

Arranged Marriage

Fandoms

Harry Potter

The Walking Dead

Divergent

Game of Thrones

Matched

American Horror Story

Plots

All plots have come from Plotsforall 2.0 

Aged to Perfection

Muse A (barely out of college) meets Muse B (several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse AMuse B generously offers to pay the whole fare.  In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.

Despite their age difference, Muse A and Muse B have a whirlwind courtship. They laugh over the things they don’t have in common and eagerly introduce each other to what’s popular for their generation: Atari vs PS4, Vinyls vs MP3. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, Muse A and Muse B make their relationship official. Muse A invites Muse B to a special dinner at which Muse B will be introduced to Muse A’s parents. When Muse B arrives and Muse A’s mother/father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss.

The Dancer and the Teacher

Muse A is a ballerina/danseur at a private dance studio who has gained the attention of Muse B, their dance instructor. Muse B sees something special in Muse A—a rare potential for greatness— and therefore devotes extra time to teaching Muse A technique. As Muse A and Muse B spend more time together alone in the studio, the line between professional and romantic is crossed. Though they are both consenting adults, one or both of them is in a committed relationship with someone else (and it’s highly frowned upon for them to be together). 

**More will be added over time**

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this idea! I also have a slightly different one with the same characters. Favorite color is black. 

Hi! It sounds like you have a lot of people interested in a HP inspired rp, while I have a bit of a plot for one if you feel like you have to many going right now I'd be glad to do another! It's been a while since I've done just a modern day roleplay, the bad boy/girl sounds like a good one. :)  Oh yeah and my favorite color is blue!

Hey! If you're still looking i would definitely be interested in one of the pairings like best friend x best friend,  Bad Boy/Girl x Good Boy/Girl, or rich x poor. I'm also in college and have just taken up rping again so let me know!!

super interested in the medical pairings, young hollywood and boarding school topics. my favorite color is turquoise

Hiya if you're still looking the medical pairings seem like they would be fun. I'm in college and am always busy as well so I post when I have time. My favorite color is gold

Man, I haven't been getting notification of responses to this thread. If any of you are interested please message me!! 

Hiya if you're still looking the medical pairings seem like they would be fun. I'm in college and am always busy as well so I post when I have time. My favorite color is gold

super interested in the medical pairings, young hollywood and boarding school topics. my favorite color is turquoise

Hey! If you're still looking i would definitely be interested in one of the pairings like best friend x best friend,  Bad Boy/Girl x Good Boy/Girl, or rich x poor. I'm also in college and have just taken up rping again so let me know!!

Hi! It sounds like you have a lot of people interested in a HP inspired rp, while I have a bit of a plot for one if you feel like you have to many going right now I'd be glad to do another! It's been a while since I've done just a modern day roleplay, the bad boy/girl sounds like a good one. :)  Oh yeah and my favorite color is blue!

Hey! I'd love to do a Harry Potter RP with you- any era, canons or OC's, doesn't matter. If that's not something you're wanting at the moment I'd also love to do something with any kind of boarding school or celebrityxcelebrity- I have ideas for all of these! I can double on any of them if you want, and also my favorite color is purple :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back