• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Partner Search~

Froggu

absolute dork
Hey there! My name is Mimi and I'm searching for maybe one or two more partners for a long-term one on one roleplay. Depending on your preference, I like for replies to be anywhere from 2 paragraphs to 2 pages. I usually hit right around the 800 word mark with just one character, but I'm flexible. I ask that you let me know what your "happy range" is for playing so we can make sure that we are compatible. (: I prefer female characters unless otherwise inspired, sorry 'bout it. 

I'm open to any suggestions you may have for a plot or pairing, and I love to do world building. Currently, I've been flirting with the idea of: 

- supervillain x bystander

- supervillain x heroic sidekick 

- gang roleplay

- straight up any form of kidnapping 

I tried to make this pretty short. Please lemme know if you have any questions. ♥

themes i like: 

AddictionGangsPower StrugglesCorruptionDystopian SocietiesApocalyptic ScenariosClashing CharactersCharacter / Relationship GrowthViolenceAdventureHallucinationsTime TravelPiratesInsanityMagicNerdy ThingsRomanceAssassinationsKidnappingPrisonerClubsDemons, Vampires, Slayer, & the SupernaturalMusicEPIC QUESTS ConqueringsSuper Heroes

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back