• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One on one long term Supernatural

CavyStars1

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I am not all caught up on the show. That being said it will be a bit AU 🙂. I have read all the novels I believe.

I like being Dean. Also, a OC former hunter.

Please no OCs related to orinal chracters drives me nuts. Romance isn't needed nor do I like it forced off the bat.

Please PM me. This is long term. I am tired of startimg than being dumped 1 post in. I am ok with slow replies, ect. I am a BUSY person too but I will still make a effort to reply!

So, with it being an AU are you looking for Sam? Might be a stupid question but I love Supernatural and have been looking for an RP but Sam is not a character I care for or have ever played so just figured I would pop in and ask. :)

So, with it being an AU are you looking for Sam? Might be a stupid question but I love Supernatural and have been looking for an RP but Sam is not a character I care for or have ever played so just figured I would pop in and ask. :)
Not sure how it would work without Sam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back