One night in the castle

Akira nodded and picked up Death. "Ah well. Wonder what your father will have to say about all these scars." he said as he stretched, his muscles flexing and the scars seeming to move over the muscles.

Flower watched him for a moment before turning away. "Ah...I don't know. Why would my father care anyways?" She said looking back at him. "He has a few of his own scars." She said crossing her arms.

"YYeah, I suppose" he said before walking into the dining hall, catching the dripping blood in his good hand. "Father, where are the bandages?" he asked and the king shook his head. "Look at you Akira... Always getting yourself hurt.... The bandages are in the drawer in the main hall"

James looked at Flower. She raised her hands up. "hey he did that to himself." She said smiling and then James shook his head with a small chuckle. Flower looked at Akira. "Need any help?" She asked.

Akira laughed at James' reaction. "That's true. She hand me pinned at dagger point. I had to get the dagger out of the way somehow!" he said with a grin before walking over to the drawer wiith the bandages. She looked at Flower. "yeah, that would be nice thanks. I need to rinse off my hand before I can do anything else"

Flower nodded and then grabbed the bandages. "Better wash off then. The wound is deep are you sure you don't need a doctor or something?" She said with a smile. She looked at his hand and then back at him blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

Akira pointed to two scars, one on the side of his stomach and another on the back behind it. "If I can look after that stab wound without a doctor, I can look after a small cut on my hand!" he said with a laugh

Flower rod her eyes. "If you didn't go to the doctor for those you're an idiot." She said and then pointed to his hand. "Get it washed off so I can wrap it." She said with a smile .

"Well then I guess that makes me an idiot" he said with a light laugh before walking to one of the bathrooms and cleaning the blood off of his hand. It stung a little, but it was hardly noticeable

Flower leaned on a wall waiting for him to come out. Flower was smiling happy that things turned out the way they did. She was worried she was going to be suffocated into acting proper and not being able to be herself. Akira was fun and serprisingly relaxed for someone of his stature.

Akira walked out of the bathroom, gently drying his hand with a small black towel. "Alright, it's clean" he told her with a grin as he continued drying his hand

Flower nodded and then grabbed his hand. She checked the wound first and then started wrapping his hand. "Well my knife is always clean so I think it should be fine." She said and looked up at him smiling happily.

Akira nodded and smiled back down at her. "It's good to know you look after your weapons" he said with a slight nod, taking his hand back once it had been bandaged

Flower nodded and then looked off to the side. "Hey I got nothing else to do." She said shrugging. "So I tend to my weapons." She said and then leaned against the wall. She looked back at him wondering what to do now.

Akira sat down on a chair and thought for a moment. "Well. What should we do now? I could finish the tour or we could go see if lunch is finished yet..." he mused out loud

Flower shrugs. "What ever you want to do I guess is fine with me." She said and then leaned her head back. "Although I do like the castle. If you don't show me I think I'll just explore it and get lost." She said looking at him with a giggle.

"Well then I guess showing you around would be the best idea since getting lost in here is not all that fun. I should know, it's happened to me plenty of times before!" he said with a laugh as he pushed himself up again, making sure he didn't hurt his hand

Flower nodded. "I will take your word for it." She said and then waited for him to lead. She pushed her hair back and then crossed her arms and then waited for him to lead. She smiled happily and then looked around.

"Well then. Uh..... To the library!" he said with a grin before walking off, knowing that Flower would follow him. She was pretty cute....

Flower followed him and then chuckled. "Library huh?" She said and then stretched out her arms. "Do you read much?" She asked him with a smile. She looked around studying the castle again. She loved the marble and coloring.

Akira nodded. "Yeah I read quite a lot. A battle scarred prince should have some resting time too" he said wid with a smile as he watched her admiring the palace out the corner of his eye

Flower glanced at him and smiled seeing he was watching her just slightly. "I suppose so. I do read a little but not much." She said. "Father says I spend to much time with Blood Seal, I'm always outside training. That's relaxing to me." She said and then looked down.

"Hey, after the tour of the palace I could take you to the stables if you want?" he said with a grin. He also found training relaxing, but sometimes he just had to sit down and read a book, since he didn't feel like falling apart just yet

Flower looks at him and then smiles. "Stables? That would be great." She said and then crossed her arms. She blew her bangs out of her eyes. (WB)

Akira nodded "Awesome!" he said happily before pushing open the big library doors. "Well, here we are" he said and walked inside, admiring the books on their shelves. "I keep forgetting that we have so many books"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back