One night in the castle

The Writer

Your Doom
Flower was on her way to the castle with her father. She was in a blue dress with darker purple near the bottom of the dress. She pushed her snow white hair behind her ear. As she and her father came close to the castle people started staring at her. Yes, her hair was rare but did that have to stare. She looked at her father who rubbed her shoulder to reassure her. She smiled a bit. Flower wasn't a normal girl, she was raised by her father and knew the way of the sword well.

Flower looked at her dad. He seemed proud. He looked at her with that "be good." Type of look. Flower had a habit of getting into fights. She sighed and nodded but smiled happy for her father. She stood and looked at he gaurds who soon let us in. She glanced at their swords and smiled lightly. She loved swords. She looked at her dad.

image_562307120803174612965.jpg

(yes he does have the scars by his eyes, but his hands aren't robotic)

Akira walked through the palace, his crown resting lightly on his head and his brisk pace increased towards the throne room where he would find his father. She pushed open the heavy doors and knelt down in front of his father. "The girl is here" he stated simply. Akira hadn't met the girl yet, so he had no idea what she looked like. All he knew is that she was a commoner who had come to the palace.

"Thank you son" the king said as he stood up, dismissing Akira. Akira bowed to his father and turned on his heels as he left the room

(Woah....awesome picture! I can't get a picture at the moment on my iPhone. TT^TT )

Flower looked at her father as they were being led. Flower looked around and back at her father. She pushed her hair back and then moved slowly. "You had to put me in a dress I hate this thing." She mumbled to her dad and he shook her head with a small smile. "Wear it for now flower it's only one day." He said and flower nodded. She grabbed into her father's arm.

Flower came into the thrown room and bowed as her father did. She looked down and then gently pushed her hair back. (Nt sure what you want to do here :) )

(why sankyooo! )

Akira passed a girl with snow white hair and he looked back after pausing. "That's the girl...?" he asked himself with a small shake of his head before placing his hands over the scars on his face. She was strangely beautiful with her white hair. "She shouldn't be allowed to fight... She'll end up like me..." he murmured

The king stood up and raised his hand, signaling for them to stand up. He walked towards them with a smile. "Flower, James." he said, acknowledging their presence

They stood up and flower smiled lightly. "My king." She said and then looked as her father rubbed her head affectionately. She looked at the king and then crossed her arms shifting her weight to one side. A tipical pose for flower. She looked at the king with a small smile. She was excited really and her father couldn't be prouder.

The king chuckled as he watched how Flower stood. "My dear girl, when you stand like that the dress does not suit you at all! he told her with a small smile, the corners of his eyes creasing slightly with his smile

Flower's father chuckled and then patted flower's head. Flower smiled. "I don't wears dresses normally. Just this once for my father." She said and then giggled slightly. "I am more comfortable in armor if I tell you the truth." She said and her father rubbed his head nervously. Flower smiled and then brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"A very unusual comfort for a young lady such as yourself" he said with a smile before calling for his son. "AKIRA!!" he called and after a few minutes of silence Akira walked into the room, blowing his dark blue hair away from his eyes. "Yes father?" he said with a bow. "Take young Flower here to the armory when she is ready" he said with a nod. Akira nodded back, his long blue hair falling in his eyes again. "Alright father". The king looked at Flower's father. "James, would you like to stay for lunch?"

Flower nodded and then smiled. "Thank you." She said lightly bowing before walking over to the prince. She nodded slightly to him. "Hello." She said and then looked back at her dad. He seemed happy. She looked back at the prince who's name apparently was Akira. She smiled at him and then crossed her arms again.

James (as apparently he was named lol) he smiled. "I'd be honored sir." He said and then glanced at flower. He knew she was nervous but she seemed to be just fine.

(I don't like nameless characters xD )

The king smiled and lead James to the dining hall

Akira looked down at the girl before flicking his hair away from his eyes. The scars were clearly visiable. "Just tell me when you'd like to go to the armory m'lady" he said with a small bow of his head. He had been raised to be polite to others

Flower chuckled. "Right now is fine with me." She said and then pushed her hair behind her ear. She looked at him and noticed his scar but she didn't mention anything or stare for to long. She moved beside him ready for him to lead her. She gently straightened out her dress although it annoyed her just a bit to be wearing it.

Akira nodded and turned, leading her down a passage. "We might not have armor your size, but it shouldn't be too difficult for me to modify some of the smaller suits of armor" he told her as they walked down the long passage

Flower chuckled. "I'm sorry if my odd ways cause you any trouble." She said and then looks at him and lightly smiled. She looked around amazed at the beautiful castle. "Oh....my name is Flower. Your father called you Akira right?" She asked him.

"It's quite alright, and yes. My name is Akira. Or 'Aki' to most of the princesses" he said and pulled a face. "I despise being called that but for some reason that's the only thing they ever call me..."

Flower looks at him and then looked straight ahead of her. "Well that's rude. If you do not like it then why call you that? It doesn't make any sense, a nickname is suppose to be an affectionate one that normally should be accepted and even make one happy to hear it. My father calls me Flowerbud and I like that nickname so he keeps calling me that." She said and then looked up at the ceiling and then chuckled. "No you are Prince Akira to me still."

Akira smiled down at her. "You don't have to add my title.. Just Akira is fine" he told her before turning down a corner and walking down the stairs, the smell of molten metal filling his nose. He stopped and faced a locked door to his left which he quickly unlocked and walked into the room

Flower looks at him. "As you wish." She said and then stopped and smiled at the smell. It was a familiar scent to her. She looked at him and then followed him inside. She looked around and then looked back at him with a small smile.

Akira walked through all the armor, occasionally peering back at Flower and shaking his head as he muttered to himself. After about ten minutes of this, he walked back to her. "We don't have anything that would fit you" he said before pushing out a smallish suit of armor and holding up a blacksmith's hammer. "But we do have this" he said with a grin

Flower looks at him and then chuckles. "Geez you guys need women's armor." She said and then looks at him. She nodded. "I can help and make it suit me better." she said smiling. "I have done this before." She said crossing her arms.

"You seem pretty decent. Catch" he said and threw the hammer to her. "And yeah, we really do need women's armor" he said with a laugh before running his fingers over the scars under his eyes

Flower caught the hammer with ease. She looked at it testing the weight of it a bit. She smiled and then looked at him. "Thank you." She said and then walked away to get to work on it. She moved quickly and with much experience for her age. Her father always wanted to teach her new things. She smiled seemingly enjoying herself.

Akira leaned against the wall and watched her as she went about with her work. A servant walked passed and looked at the prince. "Is there anything I can get you, sire.....?" she asked timidly and Akira looked at her with a small smile. "Some coffee would be wonderful thanks" he said softly to her and she nodded. "Yes sire"

Here's Flower:

Flower worked for a bit before she got it to where it needed to be. She pushed her hair back and let out a breath. "Ah...." She looked back at him and added a few touches to it to make it much more to her liking. She moved and looked at it. "Yep...that does it." She said and then giggled.

The armor:

Akira nodded and looked at the armor. "Not bad. Protective, yet it still allows you to move" he nodded slowly, clearly impressed

Flower chuckled. "When you have a Armor smith beside you, you pick up on things. He's really a master." She said and then looked at the armor. "Mind if I changed into it? I think I' done wearing the dress." she said not wanting to tolerate it anymore. The dress made it hard enough to try and work in. She wiped her forehead and smiled proud of it herself.

Users who are viewing this thread