One night in the castle

Flower admired the sword. "It's awesome!" She said and then looked it over. "You certainly can crafted a sword." She said looking at him with a wide smile. She looked at the Death and then looked over to her father wondering what they were talking about, however her interest in that faded and turned to the beautiful sword before her.

James chuckles. "I think she will." He said and then looked at Flower. "That's a mighty sword you've crafted Akira." he said and then smiled. "Are you sure he crafted that? It seems like a master's work." He said teasingly to the King.

The king chuckled. "That is certainly my Akira's handiwork! He was trained well, don't you think?" he smiled slightly, watching the two people below him

Akira smiled. "Thank you sir" he said to James with a grin before throwing Death up into the air above him. "You see, her movements are graceful and smooth, like water. A very feminine sword indeed"

Flower nodded. "Yes it is." She said happily. She pulled out her sword. She swung it in her hand spinning it happily. She gripped it's handle. "Our swords seemed equally matched. I gotta hand it to you, you've matched the crafts work of a 50 year old man doing this his whole life. Man he's going to be depressed when I tell him." She said winking at Akira and giggling.

James nodded. "Very well trained." He said and then chuckled looking at Flower and Akira. "A son to be proud of."

Akira laughed softly. "Well then. I suppose at crafting weapons than I thought I was. Hey, you wanna go out to the training grounds?" he asked with an excited grin as he sheathed his sword again. He glanced out the window and looked at the weather. "The weather seems fine, so it'll be fun outside! C'mon!"

The king laughed. "Ah Akira... Always so excited by training... And I'm extremely proud of him. I know that, when I pass, he will be a great king. Maybe even better than I"

Flower chuckled. "Ok ok I'm coming!" She said and the followed him outside to the training grounds. She looked around with a smile. She looked at Akira and then chuckled. "This is pretty nice." She said pulling a hair band from her wrist. She tied up her hair in a pony tail.

James nodded. "Indeed." He said and watching flower follow Akira.

Akira looked at her and tilted his head to the side, his hair falling over his eyes. "I hope you don't mind, but when I train or practice fighting with anyone I tend to do it shirtless, but if that makes you uncomfortable then I'll gladly wear a suit of armor" he said with a slight smile

Flower blinked looking at him. "Shirtless? Alright I don't mind." She said and then pushed her hand through her bangs. She crossed her arms and then held her normal pose. She waited for him to start smiling with excitement.

Akira smirked. "Alright" he said simply before walking over to the weapon shed and pulling off his shirt and throwing it into the shed. He walked back slowly, holding Death in his hand. His chest, back and arms were littered with battle wounds, and quite a few of them were extremely thick and jagged. Akira looked at Flower. "I told you the scars under my eyes weren't my only scars"

Flower pulled out Blood Seal. "And I told you it just adds character." She said sticking her tongue out at him. "Girls love a scar or too you know." She said and then giggled. She waited for him to start with a smirk on her face.

Akira got into his fighting stance. "A scar or two, not over a hundred scars Flower" he said with a grin. Death's blade glinted darkly in the afternoon sun. He jabbed forward

Flower looked at him and then side stepped. She put her sword in a defensive position in front of her. "Ok so we're talking about girls who like scars to the extreme?" She said and then smiled at him.

"Well, I suppose. But I've never met a girl like that. The only girls I've ever really had the chance to interact with are the princesses who keep wishing for me to ask them for their hand, and they are more of a..... Plain group, not wanting anything to do with scars and blood." he said as he swung his sword at her, carefully aiming his every move

Flower blocked looking for a chance to attack. "Yeah that has to be frustrating." She said and then saw an opening. she blocked and then twisted her sword to the side. She ducked down and swung her leg to trip him up. "In my town no one ever takes an interest in me. The boys are shallow and only want a girl you they can control, I am to fiery for them to handle." She said and then moved to strike her sword at his side.

"Hey, I like a girl who has some spirit" he said with a grin. "I don't like controlling people, they have their own rights and things like that, so why should I try and ruin their fun?" he stumbled slightly when she put out her foot, but didn't fall. "Huh. You're pretty good for a girl" he said and grinned, stepping back slightly and waiting for her next attack

Flower looks at him. "For a girl? Oh you just doomed yourself now!" She said laughing. She dashed at him faster then before. She went into a roll and got behind him. She used her handle to hit his back and then grabbed his arm and tried to twist it to get him to the ground.

"Hey, I don't normally like hitting or kicking girls, but I think I can forgive myself this once!" he said with a laugh and placed his free hand on the ground before kicking up and doing something similar to a handstand, throwing Flower off of him. He landed in a crouch and picked up Death

Flower was unbalanced but she went into a back flip putting her hands on the ground a few feet from him and then regained her balance. "Come on don't treat me like a girl." She said and then giggled holding up her sword once she was standing again "I can take hits no problem. If you don't get serious I'm afraid you just might lose." She said and then charged at him again.

Akira lifted up Death and caught her blade between his sword and the mini blades on either side of it. "That's a risk I'm willing to take my dear" he said with a smirk before twisting his sword, pulling Blood Seal out of her hands

Flower blinked and then went into a roll to the side. She looked at him and then chuckled. "Well this got interesting." She said and pulled a knife from her boot. She held it up and then went in. She ducked and slammed her arm into his leg. She used her other hand to try and push him into the ground again.

Akira laughed. "And now you see why I made Death to look like this" he said with a grin before his leg was rammed into. It buckled and he fell to his knees and he ended up on his back when she pinned him down. "Don't think you have won so soon" he said with a dark smile

Akira wrapped his hand around the blade of the dagger and pushed it away, ignoring the pain of it cutting into his flesh. He smirked slightly before rolling over and lightly sitting on her stomach. "I think I won this" he said with a nod, not noticing his bleeding hand

Flower looked up at him. She tapped her fingers on the ground. "Ok, ok I give!" She said and then smiled. "I guess I should have expected that. You are the son of the king but I tell you not many beat me." She said with a smile. "Or are willing to cut there hand." She said looking at his hand that was bleeding.

Akira stood up and looked at the deep gash on his hand. "And that's going to leave a scar" he said and shook his head. "Akira, you are an idiot." he said to himself before picking up Blood Seal with his good hand and passing it to Flower

Flower sighs deeply and then looks at him. She smiles softly. "Come on we better get you patched up before you bleed to death." She said and sheathed Blood seal. She started walking inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back