One night in the castle

Akira nodded. "You'll probably have to get changed here, but I'll be waiting outside" he said with a quick nod before turning and leaving the room, silently closing the door behind him

Flower watched him leave. She smiled as the door closed. She undressed and then put on the much more comfortable armor. Well it was comfortable to her. She grabbed the dress and then opened the door. She stepped out and pushed her hair back with a smile. "That feels much more comfortable." She said and then giggled slightly. She stretched out her arms and let it a contented sigh. She looked at him. "Thank you." She said.

Akira chuckled. "Ylu know, that armor suits you a LOT better than the dress did" he said with with a smile and pushed himself away from the wall. He frowned slightly. "I probably look like a....... very interesting sight with these scars...." he said before shrugging. "oh well!"

Flower looks at him and then chuckled. "Yeah I always thought I looked better in armor, however my dad sort of wanted his little girl time." She said and then looked at him as he mentioned his scars. "Well those scars just add character. In time they just might suit you as we'll as this armor suits me." She said and then turned away looking at the castle. "Hmm what now...your father only asked that you take me to the armory."

Akira snorted. "I guess every father wants that for their daughter.... And my dear girl, these aren't my only scars. Quite honestly I'm actually surprised that I's still up and walking around!" he laughed softly before beginning to walk and motioning for her to follow. "I'll give you a tour if you want"

Flower chuckled and rolled her eyes. "We'll they still add character mr. Scar." She said and then followed him. "Yeah thanks." She said and looked around. "The castle is a beautiful place." She said and then smiled at him. She looked at all the serve the buzzing past and such. It seemed so busy.

Akira turned to face one of the servants, nodding as she passed him his tea. "Thank you Marie" he said with a smile and she walked off. Akira shook his head. "Always so depressed, even when you're nice to them" he sighed softly

Flower looks at him. She looked around and then back at him. "Hmm." She said wondering why someone would be sad working here. She crossed her arms and then looked at him. "What ever for?" She asked and then looked back. She took a stray strand of hair and tucked it back behind her ear.

"I honestly have no idea" he said with a shrug before flicking some hair away from his eyes. "Well. Here is the throne room, but you know this place already" he said with a shrug before walking towards the kitchen

Flower looked at him and then nodded. She looked at him and then looked away. He was handsome and was nice. Flower didn't pay any mind to it further. "We'll let's see...do you like it here?" She asked following him happily. She was admiring the castle. However she held her glances at things like swords or the guards admiring their armor and swords.

Flower looked at the necklace and smiled. She nodded. "It's so cool." She said playing with it a bit. She held it up and then looked at him. "Where's you get t?" She asked as she looked back at the necklace. She smiled at him, she never knew why she had an attraction to swords but that was just flower. She was named flower because o her hair certainly not her personality.

Akira smiled slightly. "My mother gave it to me when I got my first sword.... I still have that sword, but she retired long ago. Now I fight with Death. A sword that I made myself" he said with a smile. To him, swords weren't just weapons. They were a part of you, an extra arm in a sense

Flower held out the necklace back to him. "It's lovely." She smiled as she heard him talk about how his mother gave it to him. "My mother died long ago before I could be given a sword. However I have a sword called blood seal." She said and then looked up. "I think my father was carrying it for me when we came here. Ugh stupid dress couldn't hold anything!"

He looked at her sadly as he took his necklace back. "I know how you feel.... My mother was gravely ill when she gave me Broken, so she died a week after giving her to me..." He said before motioning towards the dining hall. "Your father is in there, eating lunch with my father" he said with a smile, clasping the necklace around his neck again

Flower looked at him. "You have a lot of girls in your life don't you?" She giggled making a joke about how he referred to his swords as she. She looked at the dining hall. "I suppose I should get my sword back. The blood seal is a very unique sword." She said and then giggled. "Unless you have other buisness to attend to." She said looking at him.

Akira chuckled. "My swords aren't very masculine. If they were broadswords then I'd refer to them as 'he'" he explained to her before tilting his head to the side thoughtfully. "Well, I don't have anything on at the moment"

Flower smiled and then rushed in with her dad happily laughing and eating with the king. Flower looked at her dad. "Hey dad can I have my sword back?" She asked holding out her hand.

James looks at her and then smiles. "I see you couldn't take he dress anymore." He chuckled and then looked at the armor. "My what nice armor." He said looking at it.

Flower nodded. "I adapted it myself." She said and then giggled. She looked at him and then smiled brightly.

James looks at her. He blinked and then looked at he armor. "You made it yourself?" He said and then Grabbed her hugging her. "Noo my little girl can't grow up yet!" He exclaimed and flower tried to pull away.

Flower struggled blushing a bit. "Dad! Not in front of important people!" She said and then crossed her arms as he laughed and let go. He patted her head affectionately. "Dad...my sword?" She asked.

James chuckled and then gave her the blood seal. "Have fun showing off." He said smiling at her. Flower blushed. "How did you know?" James chuckled. "Flower you always show off." He explained. Flower smiled and kissed her father's cheek. She turned to the king and bowed to him not wanting to be rude.

The king laughed softly before looking at the door. "Akira! You don't have to hide you know!!" he said and Akira walked back into the room. "Alright father" he said with a smile

Flower looked at Akira and then smiled. She looked at the king and then at her father. She looked at Akira. "Ok gender giver what about this sword?" She asked and pulled out her long sword. It had a beautiful red tint and a light blue done the middle. "The blood seal. It's unusual redness is said to be cause by the metal which cut the blacksmith while is was modeling it." She said and then giggled.

James shook his head. "Sometimes flower you are too much my dear." He said leaning on his hand as his elbow kept him up.

Akira held out his hand. "Pass it here, it also has to do with the weight of the sword" he said with a smile and waited for her to bass the beautiful blade to him.

The king smiled. "My son is also very interested in blades. He crafted his own sword" he explained to James

Flower nodded and then handed the sword to him. She looked at her father and the king. She looked back at Akira and crossed her arms shifting her weight to one leg again. She waited to see his judgment on the sword.

James looked at him. "Seems then, they have something in common. Flower often visits an old blacksmith that crafted the sword himself. He told her the sword about the red tint in it. Flower has been practicing with that sword ever since and named it Blood Seal."

Akira balanced the blade on his finger and threw it up into the air, easily catching it again. "The red tint and subtle form of it implies that it is feminine, but it's sort of heavy. As for when it's thrown, it is extremely graceful, also implying feminism. Blood Seal is a she." he said with a smile before passing the blade back to her. "Wait here" he said before running off.

"Akira's mother gave him his first sword before she died.... My beloved had crafted the sword herself and named it Broken because of a small chip in the blade. Akira crafted his second sword and named it Death."

James smile faded just slightly. "I see. Flower's mother died as well but long before such a gift could be given to her." he said and then looked at Flower as she waited for Akira. She smiled playing with her sword a bit. "Although it was unlikely my wife would give her a sword I believe that would have been me having to." He said chuckling.

Akira came back holding Death. "This is my blade, the beautiful Death" he said with a smile, showing his sword to Flower. "Completely hand crafted by me"

The king nodded. "Well then we both know each others pain.... But Flower seems so happy with the blade in her hands, and she crafted the armor beautifully from one of our existing suits. I think she'll enjoy spending time with Akira in the training grounds!"

Death:

Fantasy%20sword2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back