• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (ONE MORE!) Slayers: Marvelous Misfits

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
It's 2015. The current year. Modern times have passed monsters on as myths, legends, all make-believe. But little do they know that the creatures that go bump in the night are very real. It's been years since the last band of Slayers were brought together.

A form of peace has covered the world for the past few centuries. Vampires, werewolves, other undead, spirits, and all other...monstrous things have lurked in the shadows for all that time. Now, they've arisen and will try to take over the world, and they will make the humans remember why they're supposed to fear them. They feel as though they should be more than just nightmares, they should be considered REAL threats. Because they are.

Only one thing seems odd...the Slayers, destined to save the world...are mere high school students. And they're the most unlikely heroes. Not even friends, really. Totally unaware of what destiny lies before them. Will they accept destiny and save their world from destruction? Or will they fail? And let chaos and destruction reign...

(this is based off an older RP of mine, however, it's not a reboot. it's a re-do! the original was so wonderful, and I've been dying to recapture the magic of it, so here it is! some of the original players in this have long-since left the site, and the others show no interest, or have moved on, so come one come all!)

4 Males and 4 Females!!! As I said, this is like a re-do, so I'll provide the following slots.

Males:

The Jock: @BlazemasterX

The Outcast: *OPEN*

The Brains: @Darksoul180

The Rebel: @Drakonsheart

Females:

The Tomboy: *claimed!*

The Perfectionist: @CousinMerla

The Wallflower: @Luxii

The Artist: @Dlabell9

Let me know if you're interested!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would like to know if i can take part in this as the artist or the perfectionist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darksoul, the Brain is all yours, and DIabell, the artist or perfectionist are both available, just choose one and it's yours xDD The perfectionist was sort of a prep/goody-two-shoes, and the artists was laid back and chill, totally serene..kind of a hippy xD either one you want, hun

alrighty! thank you both for showing interest! I'll probably have the thread up tomorrow along with the CS's, seeya then!

Character Slot: The Brains

Name: Vogal Spring

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 147 lbs

Body Structure: Small/Fit

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Looks:

-Rimless Glasses

-Often wearing a plain primary colored T-Shirt, with a lose-fitting button up, often left unbuttoned, and Khaki cargo shorts. Hair 2-3 inches long, often left shaggy, but when needed sleeked back to look more professional. Often wearing a plain pair of tennis shoes, but also wearing flip-flops with socks on.

Weapon of Choice: Bow-staff.

Description: Vogal Spring is a hard working student, and a very inventive one at that! Having surpassed most students in any and all classes he was exempt from many of the classes that the school had to offer. He still attended school regularly, and spent most of his time working in the metal shop, and on computers in the school's library. He didn't have many classes to attend, and most of the teachers loved him, as he was respectable, and through that he was aloud to roam the halls and do as he pleases without anyone batting an eye. Vogal worked part time at a local hardware store, and was the go to person when you were looking to get something done. Through all his skills and access, he would buy circuitry online, and buy the tools he needed from work and used his time in school to learn as much as he could about robotics. He was even designing his own type of Artificial Intelligence! He designed his own prototype of smart glasses that he wears at all times, with basic access to wireless communication, video and voice capture, Google access, and basic hacking tools programmed in. His prototype was not always reliable but it could get the job done, they were also fairly fragile, but an easy repair for him. Being custom fit to his face they were very sturdy, and didn't move with even the craziest of movements. Although Vogal still finds himself pushing them up out of habit. Vogal also has taken a decent amount of martail arts, he was smaller in stature, but he was fit and was a fighter. He knew the basics of Judo, Tae Kwon Do, and Krav Maga. He knew mostly how to defend himself and how to disarm a weapon, but he did not know much on the aggressive side of things. Vogal was fond of using a bow-staff as a weapon, with a decent amount of training, he was more than just an average Joe when it came to defenses. He also has made a decent amount of schematics for makeshift weapons as well as augmentations and armor. His home-life was not the greatest, he lived with his mother, as an only child, his mother worked all the time, and his father has been dead for many years, died from what was though to be natural causes, but Vogal knew otherwise. His father was killed by a vampire, and it was covered up to the public. Vogal knew about the Slayers, he knew of the legend, but never did he think of himself to become one. Now, he must meet his new partners, and hope that they could rid this world from the darkness of shadows. Or at very least, he could avenge his father.

Well....looks like someones got there character already XP I'm gonna post the thread and actual cs tomorrow, I think he'll fit it xp

Haha, yeah, i don't really know how the sign up for RP's works on this site, i signed up for this site like an hour ago. So, still rather new! Ill figure it out as i go! Looking forward to it! Ill change the Sheet to whatever i need! Ill be looking out for the next thread!

Interested. I'd be willing to play any of the male roles, though I'm leaning more towards Outcast, but Rebel is fine too.

Rari said:
Interested. I'd be willing to play any of the male roles, though I'm leaning more towards Outcast, but Rebel is fine too.
Consider yourself an outcast xp

All yours!

Lets hope we get a wallflower and a jock! If not, we can still start. When I get home this evening, I'll start on the official thread and cs, fingers crossed to the remaining 2!

I'm so looking forward to to this, guys XP 6 out of 8 isn't bad, and it works XP I hope the other two slots are filled, but if not, it wont hurt anything xp

I would be interested in the wallflower :) I haven't played a shy quiet character in awhile, could be fun!

Ooooh yay! Welcome to Slayers, XP now we just need a jock! Eeeek I'm so excited lol

Hola! I'm a not so new newbie. I was on this site a few months ago, but I quit. I let the password to my account so I'm on a new one, lol. But anyway I'd love to play the jock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back