• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One Door Closes; Another Door Opens

Is my thread engaging and interesting to read? Hint; send me suggestions

• A little bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be sending you a PM xD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d be into an Athlete x Team Manager or Student Council President x Delinquent roleplay, whichever you’re willing to do. Sadly I can’t PM yet, I have yet to make 10 posts.

‘Twas intriguing, if you’re still looking for someone, I’d be honored to rp with you!
Definitely still looking!
Dreams_of_Dusk Dreams_of_Dusk I'd be up for a role play with your character James Xavier. It could be teacher x student as well, since he's a teacher.
Oh! It's been so long since anyone has shown interest in my characters >~<
Hi! I am interested in Blood Bride and am wondering if we could do a double on that :3
I am always up to double~
I’d be into an Athlete x Team Manager or Student Council President x Delinquent roleplay, whichever you’re willing to do. Sadly I can’t PM yet, I have yet to make 10 posts.
Ah! I actually have a character that's a team manager if you'd like to see her?

I'm gonna give all of you a PM :3

Looks like you got swamped with replies, but if you're still looking, the Lone Wolf Walking plot caught my eye.

Hey there~
I think we share lots of interests like;
Monster X Crippled Female
Former Senpai X Former Kouhai (Just in Naruto theme)
Uncharted Island Exploration
Anything Vampires (Just comedy)
Supernatural Creature X Supernatural Hunter

The Musketeers
Supernatural (I don't know which movie/book you prefer but I like spooky things)
Forgotten Realms / Dungeons and Dragons
Naruto
About sasuhina; if it's after war then Sasuke has lost his arm and is heading out to fix his and his clan's mistakes(tying loose ends as he said)?

In a world where vampires are not only a known existence, but rule over the humans, dominating them and turning what thought itself the top of the food chain into fearful people who locked themselves up at night instead of partying like they used to. To keep the peace, and keep vampires from killing people at random or feeding from people in the streets, humans give their first born child to the vampires to be auctioned off as a slave. The family will have no trouble from vampires so long as the first born is a virgin and given up easily. It's a tradition now that the eldest be taken away on their sixteen birthday, on the cusp of maturity but still able to learn. The humans at bought for varying prices by vampires for a wide rage of purposes; cleaning and cooking, to driving and organizing, as blood bags and even for sex. Mates do exist, but vampires view them as a weakness that could easily be exploited by the human or other vampires and 80% of the time the human the vampire is Mated with is killed before feelings can progress too far; otherwise they're killed by someone else.

Our stories follow a vampire of noble birth/creation/whatever who is gifted a human for his birthday by his elder brother; this human was highly demanded because of their appearance and skills they had been taught. They were homeschooled and kept away from fights to learn - like a lamb for slaughter they liked to say.

I am highly interested in this plot. PM me if you want to talk about it and are still interested. ^^

Looks like you got swamped with replies, but if you're still looking, the Lone Wolf Walking plot caught my eye.
I did, but it's slowed down enough now~ I would definitely love to do that plot >.< I haven't had a chance in a while.
Hey there~
I think we share lots of interests like;
Monster X Crippled Female
Former Senpai X Former Kouhai (Just in Naruto theme)
Uncharted Island Exploration
Anything Vampires (Just comedy)
Supernatural Creature X Supernatural Hunter

The Musketeers
Supernatural (I don't know which movie/book you prefer but I like spooky things)
Forgotten Realms / Dungeons and Dragons
Naruto
About sasuhina; if it's after war then Sasuke has lost his arm and is heading out to fix his and his clan's mistakes(tying loose ends as he said)?
I'll get back to you on what I'm interested in most when I figured it out.
I am highly interested in this plot. PM me if you want to talk about it and are still interested. ^^
Oh! Undead Dominion? I haven't had anyone ask about that since I first wrote it forever ago >.<

I'll PM all of you as soon as I can!

What do you think of a rp where the girl has a huge crush on the male role but plays it off like she looks down to him, and the male role looks up to her like a big sister and has no feelings for her whatsoever? The male role would be one year younger than the female.

Edit: when I said feelings I meant love related feelings...

Last edited:
What do you think of a rp where the girl has a huge crush on the male role but plays it off like she looks down to him, and the male role looks up to her like a big sister and has no feelings for her whatsoever? The male role would be one year younger than the female.

Edit: when I said feelings I meant love related feelings...
Gonna be honest; I would read that, but not play it. I'm not a huge fan of playing characters who look down on others to be honest.

But she doesn't, she just acts like she does to keep him from knowing that she loves him...

I can see where your coming from though I don't like to play characters that look down to others either

Hey everyone, I'm just giving this a little bump yet again. Letting y'all know that I am indeed still looking for partners. I am, however, sort of craving some Darkiplier >.>

I'm fairly constantly places where I can access the internet on my phone now, so I would love to pick up some casual role plays. If anyone is interested, please PM me; my phone has issues starting conversations.

I would love to build plots in semi-realistic anime-esque school plot. Perhaps inspired by the various images above?

Hello! I’m interested in your roleplay! I can’t send PM’s yet since I’m new to this site but I either have Skype or Kik.

I have a certain plot in mind, but I’m not sure if you would like doing it:
- Patient x doctor ((I have a certain idea on this one, it’s my favorite.))
- brother x sister

Hello! I’m interested in your roleplay! I can’t send PM’s yet since I’m new to this site but I either have Skype or Kik.

I have a certain plot in mind, but I’m not sure if you would like doing it:
- Patient x doctor ((I have a certain idea on this one, it’s my favorite.))
- brother x sister

Yeah sure, I'll PM you my kik.

My availability has changed; I can no longer be on Friday-Sunday unless I go to my friends place, but, I will be available Monday-Thursday between 12:00PM and 8:00 PM. For reference, the time I am posting this, is around 9:49PM. If this is alright with you, please do send me a message or post here. I would love some friends and partners for my free time. You can also check out my Warrior Cats interest check here!

Hey there, if you're still looking for people, I'd be down to do the Delinquent x Student Council President pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back