• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One Door Closes; Another Door Opens

Is my thread engaging and interesting to read? Hint; send me suggestions

• A little bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be sending you a PM xD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

• Hello fellow role player~ It seems you've found yourself in the chaos of my new thread. Well, while you're here, please do give it all a read; you might just find something you like.

First off, I've been role playing for almost ten years now in one form or another. Text based role playing is my favourite though, and always well be. I enjoy Dungeons and Dragons, LARPing, and the occasional MMORPG. Of course, I prefer single player games, simply because the story tends to be more rich than that of MMO's.

Poetry is my passion, and I hope to be published within the next couple years. I'll be applying at a local publisher early next year, so if you have something that might inspire me to write a poem, please do send it my way! You'll be in the thank yous~

My ever growing collection of characters can also be found here~ If you see anyone you want specifically, don't be afraid to ask about him/her~

I found this on Pinterest, and would really love to do RP's inspired by each of the couples depicted.
0779fe4454fcbf4ad74d9ae8e94ffca9.jpg

Last edited:
So I just looked at my thread in this background and would like to apologize on behalf of whatever fucking reason the default colour doesn't change by background. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it tonight when I get home. For now, if you want to read it, you'll have to change your background to the dark one for a bit.

Yo! I'm up for a few plots.
Interested in: Rise to Fame, Sister's Keeper, Mixing Business or King of the Seas.

So uh... Are you guys here to say you want to rp or just criticizing my thread?
Well, it was a "Gee, I'd like to maybe RP with this person," comment, but your automatic assumption that it was an attack against you/your thread pretty much tells me all I need to know.

Sorry sorry, it's not about the thread it's just that mobile browsers always butcher everyone's hard work.

Alright, thanx for not getting mad at me >//< I get attacked way too often for how I choose to do things. Nation doesn't translate well to mobile unfortunately. I secretly hope that fix it at some point. I spend a lot of time on my phone too when I'm planning, so I get it :3

Well, it was a "Gee, I'd like to maybe RP with this person," comment, but your automatic assumption that it was an attack against you/your thread pretty much tells me all I need to know.

I'm sorry tone doesn't translate well into text?

I'm back! Jk I'm leaving for work in twenty minutes. Just giving my thread a little bump, and hope that someone is interested. I'll be back to check in a few hours.

I can't pm yet *cries*

Anyways I don't want to promote my thread on your thread and was just going to pm you to mine, but like I made only one thread so if you chose the stalker route you'd find it.

Take a look at it and maybe we can merge something together?

Let me know....

So I've added four new plots, and am heavily craving The Mortal Instruments, as well as Zombies, and SasuHina

Message me or post here if interested :)

I just realized that I never actually had my charahub linked into my first post. Silly me >.> I have fixed that, and now y'all can look at all my characters. Keep in mind, that unless a specific one is asked for, I will more than likely be making characters specifically for our plot, and stashing them there.

I've recently started watching one of my all-time favourite shows again 'The Musketeers' and I've found myself craving a role play or two in that universe. I'd love someone to play Athos for my OC (that is currently a work in progress), but I'd be happy playing other things too~

Hey again everyone! Have I ever mention that I'm obsessed with Shojou Manga? >.> Unfortunately I am. And I've found a genderbender series that is to die for! Kanojo Ni Haru Hi is a romance set in a world where sometimes boys become girls in a process called Emergence. I'd love to play a few characters set in this world >,< If anyone would be so kind as to indulge me!

Hello! I saw that you have a passion for poetry. I do as well so if you ever want to talk poetry or anything, please! Talk to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back