• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on this harvest moon ~ ☾

irl jo march

old habits die screaming

harvest moon

IRL JO MARCH

now playing

• about me

call me

Jo!

pronouns

she/her

timezone

EST

age range

20s slay

Should I comment here?

You should totally PM me instead < 3

Hello out there! You can call me Jo : D I am a 20something girly working fulltime in marketing. When I'm not playing corporate I enjoy writing-- which is why I'm posting this here! The last time I posted one of these was probably over a year ago (if I ghosted you, sorry! Send me a PM if you wanna restart. Life got crazy) which is wild to look back on but here we are. This interest check is going to be mostly fall themed, hence the visuals, but I'm open to more than what's listed here.

I've been RPing for about ten years and writing for even longer than that. I have some writing samples on my profile, but I do have more available too upon request. I'm pretty flexible in terms of post length! I can go from 500 words to 1500, it just depends on what the scene calls for or my muse. I'm also very ghost friendly, I understand that things come up from time to time. Obviously if there's something you're not vibing with it, let me know and we can pivot! Like I said, I'm pretty flexible!

I tend to gravitate towards MxF plots or FxF plots, and can play any gender though I do tend to gravitate towards female as well. Feel free to play a character of any gender or sexuailty you'd like!

about you

I'm not super picky about the people I RP with but I really love RPing with creative folks who love brainstorming (because I also love brainstorming.) Bonus points if you're communicative, friendly, and enjoy chatting ooc (although that's definitely not a requirement). I also ask that you be kind, and patience is definitely helpful. I can take a while on responses from time to time (and usually I'll let you know if I anticipate being longer!) so being a little patient really makes things easier for me!

I want to see you dance again; because I'm still in love with you on this harvest moon

I want to see you dance again; because I'm still in love with you on this harvest moon

♡coded by uxie♡

haha, no, i don’t play those unfortunately! this is a reference to the song by neil young : ) i’ve heard they’re fun though!

To a point, after the light of hope game for the switch the entire team behind them moved to making Story of seasons because they couldn’t keep the name harvest moon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back