• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the hunt

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Soooo did I catch your eye!?!? I sure hope so!!! What I'm hunting for is someone to rp with to make a story about a human and a werewolf falling for each other. Now werewolves and humans exist together without them knowing about each other, until one day a human ventures into the forest and is almost killed by a bear, only to be saved by a rather large wolf. The wolf though ends up hurt very badly and in the midst of trying to get the human back to their house the wolf shifts in front of them, exposing the secret.

So who would like to join me on this adventure of love, hate, desire, betrayal, but most of all the will to survive!?!?

I'm looking for someone who is at least able to make a fairly detailed reply and not to mention can hold more than one character at a time even if those characters are not the main ones. Just pm me, if there are several others who may want to join maybe we can have a larger rp set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back