• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the hunt for relaxed partners.

norway

a white butterfly
HULLO.

Hey so, I have a really busy schedule and some medical conditions that make things hard sometimes, but if you can look past that I’d love to have a couple partners that are willing to write a relaxed couple of role plays. Maybe a paragraph or two, with a few posts a day to a few posts a week, depending on schedules and inspiration. Light romance, lots of adventure — gore and violence are welcome, of course nothing beyond RPN policy. I won’t do weird stuff, smut, forbidden pairings, etc. m x f only, however all genders and sexualities are welcome I just can’t write them romantically. Yes, we can double.

GENRES

• Dark Fantasy
• Futuristic (Specifically, Mil sci-fi)
• Dystopian/Apocalypse

FANDOMS

• POKÉMON *****
• Twilight
• Borderlands
• Skyrim
• Dauntless
• Mass Effect

PAIRINGS (pink = my role)

Vampire x Vampire
aspiring Queen x aspiring King
sorceress x warlock
Spirt Guardian x Traveler
Neko x traveler
• soul mate x soul mate
• Space pirate x Ship Commander
• Demon x Angel (or human, vampire, witch)

WORD-BANK

Destiny | Soulmates | Eternity | Coven | Magical | Dark arts | Adventure | Traveling | Open world | Exploration | Creativity | Imagination | Galaxies | Unexplored | Space | Beyond | big guns | ship cannons | rain | rolling hills | cracklings lightning | potion smoke | steaming cauldron | cat fur | dragon breath | silky skirts | white fangs | dark caves | magic ore | unknown races |tunes and traps | enchantment | black feather wings | liquid darkness | cobblestone | lanterns | candelabra | dim lights | window shutters | brick walls | black streets | midnight affairs | moonlit waters

MINI PLOTS

Stranded on a galactic vessel that has lost communications
Awakening from cryogenic sleep
Outpost defending an uncharted planet
A portal linking reality to fantasy
Sucked into an RPG
A vampire coven family
Vampire performers who are actually enslaved
Magical Partners to rule the world
Lost “cat” attaches to alluring stranger
Space crew has new initiates/picks up stragglers
Undead invasion/Raising the undead
Traveler and guardian sent to save the royal family

I would be interested in:
Zombie apocalypse
Awakening from cryogenic sleep
Vampire x Vampire

I would like to double MxF
We would need to come up with more of a plot for the last two. I have some zombie plots if interested.

Oooooooh. Most of those look quite interesting indeed. I'm fine with practically all of that except anything relating to Borderlands, Dauntless and Mass Effect, 'cause I don't know a squirrel's foot about those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back