• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on the hunt for original stories & long-term writing buddies! (18+ only)

moonrise

☕️ status: Low Activity ;-;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
if we were in touch before and my dumb butt dropped the ball while we had a good thing going, feel free to reach out again! i can be terribly awkward about reconnecting... ^^;;

• i go by mona/moon
    • she/her, 21+, pacific timezone
    • lgbt+ friendly!
      • i'll write m/m, m/f, and f/f pairings. enby and trans characters are fine too! all are welcomed in the house of moon <3
      • i'm comfortable writing as male and female characters!
    • super ooc-friendly & ooc active
      • my rps will die without ooc chatting
    • obsessed with plotting, characters, and world-building
      • i also love writing side characters and demand a strong supporting cast
    • basic character sheets/descriptions or no character sheets.
    • i write in third person, past tense, multi-paragraph format
      • my word count varies and i'll typically mirror my partners
      • i'd rather not stress over hard word/paragraph counts?? let's just write whatever feels right~
    • i love to include darker themes into my stories but promise an appropriate amount of fluff and humor to balance things out.
    • i'd prefer to write onsite at this time, but i'm down to chat ooc over discord.
      • threads > pms (apparently private threads are a thing so 👀)
    • my activity varies, so i would greatly appreciate a partner that's patient and understanding.
      • i try to update my status here onsite!
      • feel free to ping me if there's been 3 days of ooc radio silence
    • i love big books and i cannot lie
      • feel free to talk to me about YA, fantasy, and sci-fi books anytime
    • i do art sometimes
    • i also play video games! expect me to poof for a bit whenever genshin drops a big update
    • all disney & pixar movies make me cry
    • memes, jokes, and food are the way to my heart
    • true crime, procedural cop shows, romcoms, musicals, and sitcoms are my guilty pleasures
    • also really into anime and manga
    • my toxic trait is that i listen to xmas carols all year-round. i also tend to always have 20+ tabs open, oop.
    • no pineapples on my pizza, thank you very much.
    • morticia and gomez addams are couple goals™ and you can't tell me otherwise.
    • shrek is a cinematic masterpiece.

when contacting me, please give me a name to call you by and let me know what it was about my thread that caught your eye!
bonus points if you tell me about one/some of your favorite OCs!
<3

Last edited:
alright, guys...the desire for an angsty post-apocalyptic story is so strong right now.
please give me your plots and help a sister out 😭

UPDATE: i asked and received too much angst so if anyone sees this something cute and lighthearted is welcomed now--​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back