• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On the hunt! | Fandom rp search thread | Craving: Helluva Boss

Manic Mimi

Decent person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
af005ce9913169cd012f23e2d89077ec.jpg

Hello and hiya, everyone!

I’ve got a craving that only fandoms can satisfy, let’s go!

Some Details:
  • I am a 21+ year old female so I’m looking for a partner who is also 21+.​
  • I’ve been roleplaying for about 9+ years and write around 3 - 6 paragraphs depending on how many characters I play and how inspired I am. If you can give me at least a minimum of 3 paragraphs then we’re golden.​
  • I am understanding with ghosting. Things happen, interest gets lost, no worries. I’ll maybe message you once or twice to check in if it’s been a month but after that I’ll assume you’ve lost interest and leave you alone. If you ever want to pick it back up later though or do a different fandom/couple feel free to let me know.​
  • Pairing wise, my preference is either m x f or m x m currently.​
  • With canon x oc, double is a requirement!​
  • If you’re interested in roleplaying with me, PLEASE DM ME instead of posting here. Thank you kindly.​

On to the fandoms!

Note: (My preferred roles are in bold. If none are in bold then I’m cool with playing either character. I’ll also add (*)s to each to show my craving and the scale maxes at 5 (*)s. )

Fandoms:

- South Park:
(High school or College AU)

Kyle x Stan
Kenny x Butters
Craig x Tweek

- Corpse party:
OC x OC

- The Amazing Digital Circus:
Ragatha
x Jax
Pomni x Jax
OC x OC

- Mystic Messenger:
Jumin x Zen

- BNHA: (Currently not looking for BNHA at this time)
(I am caught up with both the anime and manga)

Midoriya x Todoroki
Hawks
x Endeavor
Bakugou x Kirishima
Midoriya x
Todoroki

- Trolls:
oc x oc

- Red Shoes and the 7 Dwarfs:
Looking for: Merlin, Arthur, OC
Can play: Merlin, Arthur, OC, Snow White, Jack, Hans

- Spy x Family:
Looking for: Loid, older Damien
Can play: Loid, older Damien, Yuri

- Helluva Boss: ***
Blitzo x Stolas
Fizzarolli x Asmodeus

[Note: I am open to canon x oc with Helluva Boss but as a side coupling if we double and it depends on the character(s). Let me know which character(s) you're looking for and I'll let you know if I feel comfortable playing them.]

Last edited:
After a search break for personal reasons, I'm back and on the hunt again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back