• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On The Hunt! (Fandom and originals, always looking; UPDATE: 06/30/20)

Something I made for my GoT account on Rper since I play two different people who are related, just different timelines.

Attachments

• Leynia (1).jpg
    Leynia (1).jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 2
Bump, if anyone wants to, I can give some titles of songs that I might give a try to Rp about.

i’d love to do either a tony or a steve rp with you, depending on which one you’d like better at the moment! pm me if you’re interested (”:

Somewhat Back
I am somewhat back, going to be starting a new schedule this week where I am doing only mornings (tomorrow i am up and out the door by 530am.. I AM PRAYING FOR COFFEE), and I am looking for a plot or two to do that won't be too hectic (2-4 decent paragraphs) and my partner is alright if I disappear here and there for a week and a bit (I will let you know if it's longer, or to expect me back in a day or two).

If you are still looking for some role plays I’d be very interested in a Game of Thrones Rp or something OC :) Fair warning I tend to have lengthy replies.

Bump, please see last thread title. Looking for Kylo/benxOC pairing (I'm playing against Ben)

Good day to all who are reading this!

Since I have had a few threads up and cannot locate ANY of them, this is my main RP hunting thread. So rules are what everyone adds to their start:

1. No God-moding unless it has been discussed or it's in the very beginning of an RP. Anything after that, I don't tolerate it.
2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have at or higher than grade 10 english please, I had someone messaging me and the grammar issues in their writing was driving me nuts. Know the difference between your, you're, there, their, they're, etc and use them accordingly. I don't mind if it is OOC (texting talk though), but the rp must have little to no grammar issues.
3. Please be patient. Real life does happen and sometimes I get if you haven't replied in a few days. I do ask (and I am guilty of doing this as well) that you tell me if you are going to be super busy and I will do the same (send me a PM if I am gone for more than a few days. I do get email notifications and will try to pop on once I get them in my email)
4.a) I prefer DM (or PM) for the roleplays as I don't always get to come on my laptop and I rarely go onto my mobile version so I don't get thread notification. I can do discord, skype or email if any of those work for you.
4.b) Since I only do romances, I ask for my partners to be over the age of 18. Anything under will not be romance-based.
5. Have fun! I hate it if someone drags out something and would rather have fun with it.

That's the end of my little rules. Now onto my fandoms!

Fandoms: (Anything bolded are the roles I prefer to play)

Game of Thrones: I am caught up with the show and haven't read the books (I'm still on the first one). Pairings include canonxOC.

Jon/OC
Tyrion/
OC
Robb/OC
Ramsay/OC (This one is a little harder because I tend to play him more human and less like the monster on the show)

Marvel:

Tony Stark/
Oc
Peter Parker/OC
Banner/OC
Captain America/OC

Assassin's Creed:

Connor/OC
Haytham/OC
Altair
/OC
Ezio/OC
Shay/
OC

Outlander:

Jamie
/OC
OC/OC
Female Scot/Timetraveler

If I forgot anyone, comment or message me and I will let you know if I know the universe or character well or not.

Originals (Not Craving as much):

Paranormal (Ghosts, werewolves, vampires, angels and demons)
historical (1600s to early 1900s)
equestrian
western

If there is anything that is not listed, comment or message me. In all honesty, I might have forgotten some things, so best to ask as there might be ten of you with the same question. Have a good day guys!!!

Either the Peter Parker or the Captain America plotline sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back