• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On The Hunt! (Fandom and originals, always looking; UPDATE: 06/30/20)

Bump. Now craving Pokemon (if we can implement the mobile version) and Yu-gi-oh!. Not having any kind of muse for original rps right now.

Bump.

I AM LOOKING FOR EITHER GAME OF THRONES OR CERTAIN MARVEL WITH DOUBLING ALLOWED. PLEASE READ THE BUMPS FOR CRAVINGS.

Hello, I'd be interested in RPing with you/brainstorming ideas! Here are some of my prompts if you're interested or we can do one of yours that you're interested in. Can't wait to hear from you. :D

Because my account is fairly new I can't PM you so I request for right now that you PM me first, thanks!

Hello, I'd be interested in RPing with you/brainstorming ideas! Here are some of my prompts if you're interested or we can do one of yours that you're interested in. Can't wait to hear from you. :D

Because my account is fairly new I can't PM you so I request for right now that you PM me first, thanks!

Which one of my prompts do you like the most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back