• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On The Hunt! (Fandom and originals, always looking; UPDATE: 06/30/20)

Figure I would throw my hat in the ring.i have been writing for nearly 20 years. I am a veteran of Yahoo chat rooms, as well as a site called Talk City. I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I try to reply as rapidly as I can, but work does get in the way of that as does life in general. I am totally okay with NSFW Content, such as, Gore, drug abuse. as I feel for a character to progress nothing should really be off the table subject wise. Of course if there are triggers I always can work around them. But, that's pretty much it. I don't mind alot of things and my range is an open book, aside from high fantasy, never got into it. But I am willing to learn it if you don't mind helping my learning curve. Hope hear back from you, take care.

Figure I would throw my hat in the ring.i have been writing for nearly 20 years. I am a veteran of Yahoo chat rooms, as well as a site called Talk City. I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I try to reply as rapidly as I can, but work does get in the way of that as does life in general. I am totally okay with NSFW Content, such as, Gore, drug abuse. as I feel for a character to progress nothing should really be off the table subject wise. Of course if there are triggers I always can work around them. But, that's pretty much it. I don't mind alot of things and my range is an open book, aside from high fantasy, never got into it. But I am willing to learn it if you don't mind helping my learning curve. Hope hear back from you, take care.

If you can send me a PM stating what you’re interested in, I can help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back