• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On The Hunt (Again)

Persephone

Hey there!

There's a lot to know, so you might as well read what I put down before you contact me:

1. I'm a second-year university student. What does this mean? It means there will be periods where I am active and others where I am not. I can't really control it, it depends on my academic schedule along with my work schedule. I thought I should get that down first, just so you (potential partner) understands.
  2. I'm picky about how my partners write. All I request is proper grammar, spelling, a basic understanding of dialogue, and a basic understanding of plot development. 
  3. Regular replies. This means that I'm at least getting a few replies a week or so. If you need to take a break tell me. I tend to think my partners are dead if they don't reply or at least tell me if they're going to be offline. 
  4. If you suddenly become disinterested, tell me, please. I will keep your spot open in my list of current partners until you tell me. I'm serious. If you get disinterested after the literal first post, I'll maybe be a little miffed; but I will be willing to work out a new plot if that is what you want. 
  5. I only roleplay through PM. I have only done one forum roleplay, and it was spammed with people rating my posts.
  6. Multiple paragraphs please.
  7. I'm looking for people above the age of 18 only. Why? I'm more comfortable working with people who are similar in age and life experience. And, I don't have to worry about the content that I send you (potential partner).

Certain plots that I won't do:

1. Romance
  2. Love at First Sight 
  3. High School
  4. Slice of Life
  5. Transformation 
  6. Anything to do with gangs or the mafia
  7. Most fandoms

Let's talk about what kind of plots I will do:

1. Fantasy-related
  2. Science Fiction
  3. Anything to do with The Allegory of the Cave
  4. Adventure 
  5. Roadtrips

I literally have no plots prepped for this. I like to fly by the seat of my pants. I like to improvise, do a plotting session, figure out worldbuilding, and see what you guys tend to have. 

I only do MxF because that's what I'm comfortable with. I only play female characters because I'm actually terrible at doing any kind of complex male character.

Please contact me through PM, I won't reply to anything on here.

See you then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back