• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern On The Defensive *murder mystery MxM drama*

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
When MC woke up covered in blood and next to his dead girlfriend's body, he didn't know what to think-- no one did. They'd seemed so perfect, and he claimed he didn't remember anything about that night- though, of course, no one believes him.

Until YC. A first year law student, he was selected as an intern under his professor at a large firm- under MC's lawyer, on his defense team. Believing MC to be a jerk of the highest order, he has no problem believing MC has killed his girlfriend- that is, until MC decides to put all of his trust in YC, for some reason?

Is there something else going on? Is MC truly guilty? If he isn't, who is? And what happened that night? The closer YC gets to MCs case, the closer he gets to MC. But is that really safe?

---x

Please message me if you like this plot. I'm so bored and I need something new to kill my writer's block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back