• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On a Quest for a Buddy

PokemonGirl said:
My list of ones I wanna do:
The Holocaust ones (We just read a holocaust book in school omg im such a derp)

Prince x Servant

Human x Anthro!!!!!!

Bad boy x Good girl

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire
Please keep in mind, I play all submissive/female roles.

[QUOTE="i love nick check]I love vampires! My favorite vampire anime is Vampire Knight.

[/QUOTE]
I liked Vampire Knight for a while. But then Yuki got turned into a Vampire and her personality changed. And thus the manga/anime was ruined for me.

PokemonGirl said:
I know I know....
I can't tell you how often people come in not noticing the key... I just have to remind everyone...

Anyway! PM me and we can talk about what we want to do!

GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW!!! :D

VA1Kv2Y.png

3/4/16 RP Cravings

- Zootopia (NickxOC)

-SDR2 (NagitoxOC)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Zootopia (Alex/OC) I love the movie and would like to do a RP

[/QUOTE]
I made a mistake on the name because I'm a tired derp. It's with Nick. >_> Not Alex. #shitthathappenswhencasualnamesareinmultiplefandoms

But PM me for the details! :D

MarySunshine said:
I made a mistake on the name because I'm a tired derp. It's with Nick. >_> Not Alex. #shitthathappenswhencasualnamesareinmultiplefandoms
But PM me for the details! :D
i wanna do an adventure time rp!!!! O3O

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Wait, holocaust RP is a thing?

[/QUOTE]
Holocaust as in the time period, not an RP about killing billions of people. This would fall under "Fictional Historical Romance". Because everything, EVERYTHING I do is romance.

MarySunshine said:
Holocaust as in the time period, not an RP about killing billions of people. This would fall under "Fictional Historical Romance". Because everything, EVERYTHING I do is romance.
No offence Fam, but it's kinda messed having a Waffen SS guard screwing a Jew. Just saying.

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]No offence Fam, but it's kinda messed having a Waffen SS guard screwing a Jew. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]
So was 50 Shades of Grey. I could explain the details of how it's not exactly how it's how you put it, but I don't really see the point because you're not interested in the RP. Plus, the website doesn't allow sexual role plays. So now screwing would be happening.

Again, and I will emphasize, ROMANCE. Mushy gushy lovey dovey ABSOLUTELY CONSENSUAL romance. All of my RP's contain it.

MarySunshine said:
So was 50 Shades of Grey. I could explain the details of how it's not exactly how it's how you put it, but I don't really see the point because you're not interested in the RP. Plus, the website doesn't allow sexual role plays. So now screwing would be happening.
Again, and I will emphasize, ROMANCE. Mushy gushy lovey dovey ABSOLUTELY CONSENSUAL romance. All of my RP's contain it.
B-but it's a Nazi and a Jew romantically entwined man. The Nazi's hated the Jews so much, that when some soldiers raped some in 1940, they killed the soldiers for raping Jews, not other women. This whole idea is so, so stupid and fucked up. Like, I don't mind people being a little, IDK, romantic about things, but its the fucking holocaust man, not Bridget Jones' Diary.

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]B-but it's a Nazi and a Jew romantically entwined man. The Nazi's hated the Jews so much, that when some soldiers raped some in 1940, they killed the soldiers for raping Jews, not other women. This whole idea is so, so stupid and fucked up. Like, I don't mind people being a little, IDK, romantic about things, but its the fucking holocaust man, not Bridget Jones' Diary.

[/QUOTE]
Okay because you seem SO VERY DETERMINED to find out the details, let me explain.

The original and main concept of the role play is that it is between a Nazi Guard's DAUGHTER and a prisoner. And, hey, guess what. Children, or in this case a legal adult offspring of a guard, do/does not always share the same opinions as their parents. The DAUGHTER falls in love with a male prisoner. The DAUGHTER has no bias against the Jews.

And guess what. This RP is fictional. So, it DOES NOT have to follow the same line as history, nor does it have to be 100% accurate to the behaviors of the people in said time period.

And here's a little secret. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT. If this bothers you, ignore it. You don't have to come on here and say "I won't be doing this RP because I think it's a screwed up idea." This thread is for PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ROLE PLAYING WHAT I HAVE UP HERE. If you aren't interested, then obviously you're not in the right place. It's like a Christian coming into a Sex Store and saying they won't buy any of the stuff there because it's not what they like. You didn't have to come in to tell me that.

MarySunshine said:
And here's a little secret. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT. If this bothers you, ignore it. You don't have to come on here and say "I won't be doing this RP because I think it's a screwed up idea." This thread is for PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ROLE PLAYING WHAT I HAVE UP HERE. If you aren't interested, then obviously you're not in the right place. It's like a Christian coming into a Sex Store and saying they won't buy any of the stuff there because it's not what they like. You didn't have to come in to tell me that.
Here's the thing though, I'm a contrarian by nature, I'm always going to say "WTF?!" to more crazy shit, like this.

I'd be down to do a Zootopia RP!

I'm fine with writing Canon characters with OCs, but would rather not do a thread simply for the sake of writing romance between a canon and an OC. I prefer plot-based rather than pure romance. If that works for you, let me know~

BIue said:
I'd be down to do a Zootopia RP!
I'm fine with writing Canon characters with OCs, but would rather not do a thread simply for the sake of writing romance between a canon and an OC. I prefer plot-based rather than pure romance. If that works for you, let me know~
Most of my RP's are romantic daily life with little adventures sprinkled through out. I don't know if that appeals to you at all. ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back