• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hiya! 👋

I’ve been totally interested in giving roleplaying an outlaw biker a go for literally ages if that floats your organized crime boat at all? Also vampires are cool too! This is a little different, but I don’t suppose you’d be interested in merging a vampire/werewolf theme, with modern day organized crime would ya? Even if not, I’d still be up for giving a regular biker dude a go :D Totally jump in my PMs if you want!

I'm interested! My replies are typically shorter but I'm perfectly capable of writing a couple paragraphs

Howdy! I would love to do anything crime-related. Something based on Money heist would be cool too. I am sure we can come up with something interesting~

I love organized crime and angsty stuff oh my! and all the romance stuff you listed my goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back