• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( old thread. )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
so soon!! three and a half hours left to be exact hehe
in the meantime, im gonna finally finish augustus :>

lola’s sheet is finished! rpn lets all my posts through a few minutes after so i hope the update sheet shows soon.

i'm totally stumped with indigo's backstory, so i don't think i'll be able to complete it
good luck with the rp and congrats to those that get accepted!

i'm totally stumped with indigo's backstory, so i don't think i'll be able to complete it
good luck with the rp and congrats to those that get accepted!
aw that's a shame. thank you for being interested tho !

{ erzulie erzulie TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord .chxrryette. .chxrryette. copacetic copacetic Feyrie Feyrie oxytocin oxytocin Kimby Kimby Physiicz Physiicz Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Athens Athens mangomilk mangomilk Elucid Elucid bad wolf bad wolf Keira Winston Keira Winston rus roman rus roman adored adored kashbambi kashbambi Caoimhe_ Caoimhe_ vinn vinn Jumbus Jumbus calypso calypso oliver oliver 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 jasmineHere jasmineHere a z u l a a z u l a sidekicker sidekicker jones573 jones573 }

hello everybody! applications are officially closed, thank you for all the interest in this (that i seriously did not expect omg)
there are sooo many amazing characters, so this has definitely been a difficult decision!!
everyone who has been accepted will receive a pm shortly with the link to the discord server.
once again, thank you all, & adieu!
πŸ–€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back