• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Old ship engines and hot preasures (Lir&Ashy)

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Cael was just getting off his break, a flash of hologram screen popped up, he looked over it quickly, reading what his next job was. It was a ship, okay yeah, they are at the docks that makes sense. He skipped some stuff and just went down to where he needed to be, it was an ASAP message so these guys wanted in and out as fast as they could.

He closed out the hologram and was off, down through the halls and to the ship holding area, giving a firm handshake to who seemed to be the leader, a k'nackle, thin and tall, blue and red skin with their atenie.

"Cael, what seems to be the problem with the ship?" He questioned and started moving towards the side access, their captain following, crew hovering behind.

"Engine seems to be heating up fast and stalling."calm tone, and a bit hushed, but confident.

Cael opened the side panel and blanked for a second, what was he looking at? "Okay..."He glanced to the K'nackle and back to the engine, nervous now. "you sure this is the working engine?"

"What do you mean?"Okay that was a toe shift, angry.

"Well..."Cael started, "This thing is like 2000 years old,"He gestured to the hunk of metal.โ€I have no idea how this thing hasn't blown up, been retired or isn't in a museum! These things used to be known for blowing up ships when they are in high temperatures, they were made for travel sure but no one seemed to test heat from inside the ship and pressure of space." He reached in and spoke louder as he tried to figure out what was wrong.

"It's human, one of the first for personal ships, it was made for the mass demand of personal ships.... they've been nicknamed 'the Apollos' since the first space ship for space, Apollo 1 blew up."He further explained, asking himself as he got deeper into the engien cavety "Are these fucking stickers? how the hell..." He sighed and crawled back out when asked a question.

"Can you fix it?"

Cael rubbed the back of his neck, starting with a sight "I can, but it's going to take a while-"

"How long?"

"three days? a week at most but-"

"We don't have time for that."The tone was getting angier and more strained, the rest of this guys crew looking at them.

"Look I can replace this thing but it's going to be a week at most as well, this thing has so many issues I have NO idea how it's still running, a week is generous"

"Heyyyy-" North started, while carrying supply crates. He then noticed the leader's angry face and stopped. "What happened?" he asked Cael, who was his teammate. When he learned what happened, North suggested "Cool the engine?" He set down the supply crates to take a break.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back