• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Old Fart Looking for New RPs

CaptainCarebear

I'm trying
A bit about me. Glinda, she/her, 22, 11 years RP experience. I used to have roleplays that lasted years, but things happen, and things end. So I'm on the hunt again. I am looking for only one or two roleplays to reply to in my spare time.

I do work, and I'm really good at procrastinating, so while I try to get out a reply every day, there are days I crash early and can not write. This is something I want to be fun for the both of us, not a job or a chore. 1-4 paragraphs of good writing depending on what's going on in the scene is wonderful by me. I expect decent grammar, but I'm no writing Nazi. Typos happen!

I'm not looking to 'double' per say. I don't mind writing multiple characters, and in fact, that's usually necessary! But I'm only wanting focus on one pairing that we share.
Fade to black only if romance scenes occur.

I've tried to convince myself that romance plots aren't necessary, but it turns out, I just really prefer writing them. Platonic side relationships are great though.
Drama is fun, I enjoy making my characters suffer lol... But I'm not big into huge action packed Rps, instead preferring slice of life.
I only write M/F ships, as that's what I'm comfortable with. You may write an OC if you'd like, although canon ships are my preference.

I'm currently after Marvel roleplays, with a preference towards playing Natasha Romanov or Carol Danvers. I have about eight years experience of writing Nat, and two of Carol. I lean towards a mix of MCU and 616. I thoroughly enjoy AUs, so anything that sounds fun to you for longterm, drop it for discussion!

On a side-note, a much less popular request, I adore Scooby-Doo, and if anyone would be interested in writing against Daphne, let me know. I love my girl, but it doesn't have a large fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back