• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€’π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πšŒπš•πš˜πš πš—β€’ /πš˜πš™πšŽπš—/

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
β€œI didn’t mean to make fun of you. I regret it,I regretted it before I even did it.”

Hello! My name is Sage! I am a 17 year old literate roleplayer who is looking to do this roleplay with someone!

I have different ideas, but let me share my oc ive been wanting to use for a plot like this!

6401F7F2-F40F-4E4E-AF9D-26F8833CB5B1.jpeg
Name:Sirius
Height: 5’9
Backstory: to be revealed in story
Personality: Numb, blunt and truthful, energetic and great at acting. Deep secrets.

This OC is someone I drew and made, I want to use them for any rp so the plots I have don’t have to be what we use!

The different plots I have are these:

Stood out in the crowd: YC and their friends are making fun of all the clowns at the carnival, and when they went to beat and bully Sirius, they immediately all got killed. Except one. YC. The person who didnt bully them but didnt help either. This will be romance with forbidden love and slow burn, especially a lot of angst when the murderer gets caught.

The joker: Like the joker plot,Sirius has a condition where they cant control their laughing. So as people make fun of them on the train or bar, YC defends them. Not knowing their secrets. But YC can have secrets as well, obv.

Those two are what I have so far, if interested pm me then we can create more plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back