• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oh you FOOL, there were rules, now im coming for ya

themagnoliaofutah

writer of angst
hello! rebooting and basically changing this entire thread!
i'm maggie/worth/flynn, and i'm a creative writing major!

rules:
-please use punctuation and good spelling! i am not a stickler for it, but asterisks and script rp kill the mood for me pretty quick.
- oc x oc or canon x oc with doubling only!
- willing to write m/m, f/f, and m/f, although i prefer the female role in m/f.
- NO NSFW. PERIOD.
- dark themes are okay! ghosts, monsters, body horror - go for it! just no r/pe, or stuff like that. see above bullet point too.
- i'm okay with or without character sheets!
- i write in message or threads on here only. i have a discord, i am just uncomfortable giving it out.
-i like to write both romance and platonic relationships!
-no one liners please!

fandoms:
-who killed markiplier (POST-SERIES) : i'm talking about after everything - heavy emphasis on the mental affects of the events on the characters. i would love to write my interpretation of the district attorney for this! (dw, she's not a self insert.) i will also write just about any other character too! i'm usually looking for either darkiplier or actor mark for this one.
-the magnus archives: i'm at around season 2, but have plenty of spoilers by osmosis. looking primarily for avatar shenanigans here, probably oc x oc (although i am fond of distortion michael)
-five nights at freddy's (NO ROMANCE) : looking specifically for security breach or pizzeria simulator. i have a neat little duo of mechanic and guardian/pet robot that i would love to have interact with other characters!
-lord huron: yes, like the band. haven't finished listening to long lost yet, but i have listened to both strange trails and vide noir! looking for buck vernon, frankie lou, or the world ender!

original ideas (open for either role):
-liminal space weirdness! basically character a is trapped in a series of bizarre dream vignettes with a friend/guide/fellow lost soul, character b. like alice in wonderland, but much, much eerier.
-ghost hunter duo! looking for a platonic dynamic like the buzzfeed unsolved guys, except they can and will find real actual monsters
-crossovers! crossovers! crossovers! if it's something i know i will probably want a crossover for it
-a human accidentally becoming roomies with a supernatural creature (probably platonic, and very chaotic)
-one character running a cursed/haunted item thrift store.
-medium x ghost
- circus AU???? for some reason????
-time loop in a cozy cafe except Something is Wrong (like p.t. except comfier - either two people trapped or one is a monster/trapped the other there)
-someone catches a mutated person thing with too many arms in their garage and wait they're... crying now?
- overprotective friendship? ESPECIALLY with a monster/ghost/spooky thing x human/other spooky thing dynamic (specifically they genuinely want to keep them safe but what the hell are they supposed to do?)

comment or pm!
xoxo,
maggie <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back