• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oh worm? a partner search?

fluffylilbee

i <3 knights
howdy guys! i’m bee!!!
i’ve taken a long break from rping for a few months, but the itch has recently come back to me, and so i’m reviving my old partner search:3

about me
- i’m pretty literate, and i average 1-3 paragraphs per response, however i could go longer or shorter depending on my partner’s preferences.
- i’m extremely flexible when it comes to rp styles, however i heavily prefer my partner at least try to match my level of literacy !! i can handle grammar that’s not the best, or not great spelling, but i do like when people put some effort in !! trust me, it’ll show, so don’t stress that much
- i love partners who can respond multiple times a day !! i really appreciate if my partner can leave at least a response a day, but i understand y’all are busy!! as long as we can keep things going smoothly it’ll be all good >:3
- i rely a lot on romance in a rp, however it doesn’t always have to be the central theme. as long as it’s there, it’s all cool and good. i can do f/m and f/f, and heavily prefer playing the female part.
- it’s almost a necessity that i can be friends with my rp partners! talking ooc is really important to me :3
- if we don’t click, that’s totally fine! chemistry between rp partners is essential in my eyes, and sometimes it’s not all there, and that’s completely normal.

i almost always use original plots/characters!! i don’t enjoy doing fandoms very much, and will make very few exceptions for that. but if you’re not sure, just ask:)

i really love...
- fantasy
- 70s/80s/90s themed rps
- small town rps
- really anything involving romance... it’s a curse

i have a metric ton of concepts as well that i’d be happy to share upon request! if anything here interests you, let me know and i’ll be sure to get back to you. stay safe, loves!!
~bee

Last edited:
Hey! I was wondering if you could give an age range? I'd love to do a small town or fantasy roleplay but I'm only comfortable doing romance with people my own range.

Hiya, I'm game to RP with ya if you're game. I usually do the set up too. Though not always by choice.

Hey there!! Sorry to bother ya but I’d love to try something that mixes small town and fantasy. Sort of like Strange Things but more fantastical than supernatural

If you don’t mind doubling that is, cause while I love romance, I also adore group dynamics cause... I don’t know man. Found family and friendship always gets me

Hey there!! Sorry to bother ya but I’d love to try something that mixes small town and fantasy. Sort of like Strange Things but more fantastical than supernatural

If you don’t mind doubling that is, cause while I love romance, I also adore group dynamics cause... I don’t know man. Found family and friendship always gets me
oooo, sounds interesting!!! pm me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back