• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh Well We Eternals (Specific Idea Inside)

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
So before we get into this one idea, here is the link to my normal thread so you can get an idea of what I am after in a partner and all that fun stuff.

So the basic premise will be that we play this rp as several different story lines. So there will be time skips crossing different eras that we decide on in the plotting phase. The only really decided one is the origin point. I will try to make this sound pretty but let me know if you have questions or ideas

Our story begins at the height of the Roman Empire in the far reaches of Britannia. This is not only where our two muses meet, but where their fates become forever intertwined. For the two of them, it wasn't an easy love at first sight. It was slow and built of something of a common respect and a natural curiosity that neither could find anywhere else. One Druidic and one Christian, they saw the world in two different ways. Sure they had their disagreements as to other things, but it never got in the way. They were each others distractions from everything.

And then the decrees came out that changed everything. Things were never easy, but in the blink of an eye it seemed like it only managed to get worse. After barely escaping a massacre, Muse A is found by Muse B and smuggled into their village. Safe for a while, they were making plans to get them to safety, but it was too good to last. On their last tentament, Muse A vowed they would see Muse B again, not knowing just how powerful their words were.

And thus begins the cycle of starcrossed lovers. Two people linked through time and bound together by the will of love until they can finally escape the call of tragedy and find their peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back