• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh, Look! A Craving!

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Mobius has a craving, imagine that!
I'm gonna try to make this short and sweet, but whenever I say that I wind up typing a novel... I'm hoping that won't happen here. I don't want to scare any potential partners away, haha! I've had a very strong craving for something particular for a while now and I need people to scratch that itch with. It's not everybody's cup of tea, I'll admit that, but it's something of a guilty pleasure for me considering all of the drama, tension, and psychological writing that goes into it. The craving? A slavery or master x slave type plot. That can encompass many types of plots I've discovered over the years, but I'll admit that I've always been a fan of the ones on the darker side as opposed to the fluffier "the master saves the day for the slave" types... but, honestly? I'm up for anything right now so long as the role of the slave is strictly labor (no s*x slaves).

About moi.
• I'm only looking to play the slave. I've tried playing the master role over the years and I utterly suck at it.
• I'm 23 and though I'm pretty much a dang child still that means I'm an adult.
• I will play a male or a female. It doesn't matter to me!
• I try to reply daily when I can! Every couple days on average if my free time isn't so free.
• Average anywhere from 400-1,200 words per reply. I'm fine with shorter, but only go higher if my muse and the scene (not to mention my free time to write) help me out.
• 9 years of experience roleplaying.
• I only write MxF pairings.
• I prefer to write in PMs, but I'm fine with threads. I won't write off site.
• I love chatting OOC despite my crippling social anxiety irl. Let's be friends!
• I have plots in mind, but I'm totally down to coming up with something with you or hearing your ideas. I love plotting all throughout the roleplay and I come up with way too many plot twists (which I always share with my partner... I won't just spring something on you!)
• Sometimes my depression and/or anxiety kicks in and inhibits me from doing, well... a lot of things. If I ever disappear for more than a couple of days, know that that is likely the reason. I never ghost my partners and I'll likely show up with a million apologies and an "my mental health screwed me over again".
• I tend to be forgetful so never be afraid to bump me if you haven't heard from me, though!
• My limits are few, but things MUST stay within RPN rules. No exceptions.

About yoi... I know that's not a word.
• Be willing to play the master character. If our characters won't ever be romantically involved in some way, I don't care what gender your character is. However, if they will be romantically involved in some way at some point, I ask that your character be the opposite gender of mine as I'm only comfortable writing MxF pairings.
• 18+ please. Nothing against younger roleplayers, though!
• Multiple replies a week would be epic.
• I don't care about how much you write. I just ask that you give me quality in whatever you write. Something I can work with and sink my teeth into in some way, even if it's only a couple of sentences.
• Please be friendly. We're roleplay partners, not business partners. It doesn't have to be a serious thing! I get very anxious if my partner is... uptight in ooc, haha.
• Be cool with RPing on site, whether that be PMs or threads.
• Let me know if you're going to be gone for more than a couple of days. I get way too attached to my RPs and ghosting makes me so sad.
• It'd be cool if you like plotting 'cause I like plotting and I don't want to annoy you with all of my ideas as we write.
• Um... I guess that's it!

As far as the roleplay itself goes...
I have several plots in mind! I tend to prefer a modern setting, but I'm also okay with certain historical settings (medieval mostly). No fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, etc. Like I said, I'm craving more of a dark plot where the slave and the master clash as opposed to something "fluffy", but I'm also down for something on the lighter side. As I said, I want to play the slave. I'm fine with playing side characters as needed, but I'm non-negotiable on playing the slave and I'm not looking to double up as my master characters are terrible and drain my muse too much.

Interested? Reply here or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back