• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

☼ official recruitment☽

scamander

Hello, everyone.

Birdy here, and I am on the hunt for literate, moderately active partners to take part in an exciting roleplay. For a little background on myself, I have been writing for as long as I can remember, and roleplaying for about ten years. I enjoy collaborating with other motivated and dedicated writers, developing characters, and bringing interesting (and often heart-wrenching, of course) stories to life!

I enjoy writing many things involving original characters and storylines, and I would be more than happy to discuss these with you; however, I also enjoy writing plenty of content in canon universes and I have included an extensive (but by no means complete) list of the ones I am well-versed in — Particular interests are denoted with a ✰. Please feel free to take a look at the list below in search of shared interests, and don't be afraid to ask about something you may not see. I am open to listening to other ideas! As a rule, though, I am most interested in and accustomed to mxm roleplays. Please keep that in mind before proceeding!

If you do happen to find something that you're interested in, do not hesitate to leave a comment or shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to chat with you!

marvel

⌁ steve rogers, james 'bucky' barnes, margaret 'peggy' carter, clint barton, sam wilson, matt murdock, daniel sousa, tony stark

☞ steve x bucky ✰

☞ clint x natasha ✰

☞ peggy x angie

☞ peggy x sousa

☞ matt x oc

☞ oc x oc

dc

⌁ barbara gordon

☞ barbara x richard

☞ barbara x oc

☞ oc x oc

star wars

⌁ obi-wan kenobi, finn, poe dameron, luke skywalker, C-3PO, armitage hux, rey

☞ finn x poe ✰

☞ kylo x hux

☞ obi-wan x anakin

☞ obi-wan x oc

☞ oc x oc

fantastic beasts and where to find them

⌁ newt scamander, percival graves, credence barebone, jacob kowalski, tina goldstein, queenie goldstein

☞ newt x oc

☞ graves x credence ✰

☞ queenie x jacob

timeless

⌁ lucy preston, wyatt logan, rufus carlin

☞ oc x oc

mr. robot

⌁ tyrell wellick, elliot alderson

☞ tyrell x elliot

doctor who

⌁ the doctor (nine, ten, eleven, & twelve), rory williams

☞ rory x amy

☞ eleven x clara

☞ the doctor x (preferably male) oc

☞ oc x oc (platonic as well)

supernatural

⌁ castiel, dean winchester, sam winchester

☞ castiel x dean

☞ sam x male oc

☞ oc x oc

sherlock

⌁ sherlock holmes, mycroft holmes, john watson, greg lestrade

☞ mycroft x lestrade

☞ sherlock x moriarty

the x-files

⌁ fox mulder, dana scully

☞ mulder x scully

☞ oc x oc

harry potter

⌁ neville longbottom, percy weasley, ron weasley

☞ neville x luna

☞ percy x oliver

☞ percy x male oc

☞ ron x viktor

☞ oc x oc

the man from u.n.c.l.e

⌁ illya kuryakin

☞ illya x napoleon

Again, what is listed above is not an exhaustive list. I have many ideas, including a stormpilot high school AU or a Tony Stark/Peter Parker father/son AU, that I would love to discuss or try out. Please do not hesitate to contact me — I don't bite! I will update this list regularly.

most recent update: 12/31/2016 @ 9:39 a.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in doing a matt x oc. I think it would be really interesting to have daredevil save yc and the next day be slammed because shes an opposing lawyer.

HIya! I absolutely love Timeless and I'm so super down to do an RP revolving around that. :) I'm more accustomed to fxf myself but I can totally double or do whatever you need me too. Let me know if your still looking.

HIya! I absolutely love Timeless and I'm so super down to do an RP revolving around that. :) I'm more accustomed to fxf myself but I can totally double or do whatever you need me too. Let me know if your still looking.

PM me if you'd like, when you get a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back