• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Treachery and Teaparties— ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just checking in on this.

Also, out of curiosity, are there any sort of real world regions that were inspirations for the three countries, as far as culture/aesthetics go? Wallachia's a real place but as far as I know the other two aren't, so I'm curious if my gut instinct on it being a little Romanian/Slavic is right or not, lol.
It is! I finished Netflix's Castlevania series recently and another series based in Wallachia, though this Wallachia is only loosely inspired by the real one. Aldissa is inspired by FFXV's Altissa. Viricia isn't based off anything.

I kinda imagined Viracia a little similar to Shaher Astronomical Headquarters in Violet Evergarden. Just cos of the scholar thing with so many books they needed ladders and people who study them non-stop.
latest

latest

Omake%2BScreenCap%2B-%2BViolet%2BEvergarden%2B-%2BEpisode%2B6%2B-%2BViolet%2Band%2BLeon%2BUnder%2Bthe%2BStarry%2BSky.jpg

violet-evergarden-0609.jpg

latest

Also I'm down with changing any part of the backstory that doesn't work, I mostly just wanted to have at least a rough idea of things before I posted the sheet.

hi there hi there, i'm still in it to win it. thing'sve just been a bit busy lately.

oh btw SomebodyElse SomebodyElse just in case your notifs didn't notify you, i sent something in the convos ^^

Hey this doesn't look like it'll take off any time soon, so I think I'm going to have to pull out, It'd be easier for me to manage my current rps this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back