• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Of Queer Plots and Ideas

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you fellow roleplayer !
I have both orginal plots that could get intricate and fandom ideas!
I thank your curiosity but before I unleash all of the plot goodness, let me tell you a few things about myself along with some rules
  • I am 24, and would prefer to RP with people that are 18+ if the roleplay involves any kind of romance
  • I can write from 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs and beyond, I'll adapt to you
  • So I have DID, which means for you that I'm literally not always going to be around to answer, I will absolutely do my best to be around and answer a couple times a week, but please keep in mind that I am likely to disappear, please don't take it to heart. I will always come back eventually and usually I can give a heads up if I have a feeling I won't get to answer for a long time. Same goes for you and if you're likely to ghost with no warning, I'm 100% ok with it, of course I'd love a heads up but if you can't it's okay :)
  • If romance is involved in the main character's plot, I only do queer pairings, the only straight pairings I'm willing to RP is if it's T4T. And I really like poly ships.
  • I LOVE DOUBLING, TRIPPLING, QUADRUPTLING HOWEVER MANY YOU WANT
  • I dont rp as canon characters
  • I'm really just here to RP, I'm not comfortable saying too much about my personal life, I'm kind of here to have a break from it. I am absolutely down to chat about the RP or certain interests but that's really it that you'll get to know about me, you're free and welcome to talk to me OOC about anything, you need a stranger to vent to I can be that, but do keep in mind that unless we've RPed for a long time I will most likely not talk a lot about "the big wide IRL"
  • But I really love talking OOC about an RP, plotting together, discussing futur and past RP events, sharing media that could fit with the RP (I might even draw characters and scenes *wink wink*) are things I find are so important to keeping the RP fun and alive.
  • If you think we would be a cool match and that we'd vibe on an idea of yours I'd love to read it, do tell!
  • My big things I do not want brought up or talked about while in and out of roleplaying: No big detailed descriptions of gore or wounds or organs, however brief ones are totally alright, blood can be spilled just don't make a super detailed description of the wound. No descriptions/metaphors or mentions of tsunamis. No pedophilia or incest unless it is part of a character's past and stays that way, and I'd also like a heads up if you want to bring these 2 up.

Original Plots
(I put in italics the role I have a preference in playing, it does not mean you can't claim it, it's just to help you choose if you're having difficulties choosing)
(W=Woman, GQ= Gender queer, M=Man)

Idea n°1
Setting

Medieval fantasy or Steampunk
Roles
Pirate x Ex-Nobility
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ
Romantic relationship(s)
Plot
There was once a couple that was not meant to be, but their love was none the less powerful. An infamous pirate and the heir to a noble family, ah yes, the perfect forbidden romance. They saw each other in secret, and managed to stay together for a very long while without getting found out. Until the day they weren't so careful: they got caught "frolicking" in the nobles's very own bedroom. The bounty on the pirate's head was so high they had to permanentaly cut any ties with the Kingdom and leave to never come back. They haven't seen or heard of eachother since that event. Years later, the Pirate finds their past lover, but they weren't quite a noble anymore, they had become a pirate as well.

Idea n°2
Setting

Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Bard x Princess/Prince
Pairings
Any
This can be Platonic or romantic
Plot
There was once a royal who believed unfit to be the next heir to the throne. So they decided to run away, knowing nothing of the outside world, they ran into a lot of trouble. On their way from escaping a band of thieves, they come across a camp of bards, that is where our characters meet.

Idea n°3
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Roles
"Bard" x Monarch
Pairings
Any
This can be platonic
Plot
Today, the entire world was celebrating: A new ruler in one of the most influential kingdoms was crowned. People from all around had come to celebrate this joyful event, travelers, nobles, commonfolk and bards too. Thought amongts the bards hides a spy from an enemy kingdom...This is where our characters meet.

Idea n°4
Setting
Modern Fantasy
(Maybe sprinkle some soulmate AU in there?)
Roles
Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature (xmaybe a third?)
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ, MxGQ, MxM
This can be platonic
Plot
A new era is born: Creatures we always believed to be legendary have finally aquired the right to be able to simply exist and cohexist alongside the humans. No longer needing to hide in fear of the humans finding every way to use, abuse and strike them down as they used to in the medieval times. There are of course still tensions between both humans and non-humans, trying to adapt to eachother's presence, new laws being made and modified in seconds. It's all much harder than anyone had anticipated, people having to rebuild and completely change business plans to be able to accomodate as many "new" species as possible. People still get a little freaked out when they realized that that guy in a fuirsuit over there isn't a fursuit but their actual fur and body, or when a seemingly human looking creature suddenly spreads wings and flies up and out of crouded areas. And of course, the specist hate groups that just want all non-humans to "go back to hell".
Cohexisting isn't quite there yet, but we will be able to call it that eventually.
We RP as creatures trying to live in this ever changing world.

Optional: Would be awesome if we doubled with this one and/or we can sprinkle some Soulmate shenanigans

Idea n°5
Setting
Modern and/or Medieval Fantasy
Soulmate AU
Roles
Demon x Reincarnated!Human
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, MxGQ, GQxGQ, MxM
Plot
In an attempt to save Muse A from a curse, Muse B sold their very soul to save Muse A from said curse. Unfortunately, Muse B was turned into a demon, cursed to serve demonic entities till the end of time while Muse A was indeed saved, but Muse B was unable to see or meet Muse A until they passed away peacefully.
Lonely centuries go by for Muse B, still doing the demonic entities' dirty work until comes the day where B stumbles upon someone that seems exactly like Muse A.

We can discuss how soulmates manifest, is it their first words pronounced to eachother written on their arm, or along that same line of soulmates share the same markings somewhere on them. I'd love to hear your ideas if you have some! I'm thinking this could also go with Idea n°5 if you want!

Idea n°6
Setting

Medieval Fantasy
Soulmate and/or Omegaverse
Roles
Royal heir x Royal heir
Pairings
WxW, GCxGC, MxM, T4T
Plot
Two clans meet for the first time, each of their heads have brought their children to participate in the two clans' political meeting, they are their clans' futur afterall...
Our characters meet during that meeting, will they form a juicy rivalry that leads to more or will they instantly click? We decide!

Fandom Inspired Plots

Idea n°7
Fandom

Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
Setting
Canon
Roles
Human x Mythological creature
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxM
Plot
Pretty much the same as in the anime, just, with our characters.
-So original, I know-

Idea n°8
Fandom
Magus Bride
Setting
Canon
Roles
Small creature x Fae creature
Pairings
Any
Plot
I just really want to RP a big monstrous teddy bear creature protecting their human/smaller fae creature. I have no plot ideas. We could rip off the original plot and just... make it queer af hjlknb;kcf,

Ideas and prompts without Plots

(Chill dom) Werewolf x (Angry bottom) Human
Omegaverse👀
(stronkkk) Human tank warrior x (smol) Mage/alchemist {WxW,WxGQ,GQxGQ}
I want to RP as a big strong creature protecting a smaller "soft" one. I'm craving it so badly, please someone.
Some kind of next generation HTTYD {WxW, WxGQ}
Homoerotic rivalry between royals that have been yearning for eachother for years but never acted on their urges due to their royal duties
Furry x Human

Fandoms

Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
Star Trek
Monster Musume
Steven Universe
She-Ra

Dragon Age
HTTYD
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Platonic pairing ONLY)
All Saints Street
Magus Bride
Legend of Zelda BOTW
🥰Furry 😍

Last edited:
hi, i'm super interested in your bard / spy x monarch plot. also, i have DID as well, so it's nice to see other roleplayers with my condition as well.

Omg hiiiii twinsies <3
And fuck I forgot the word monarch exists, thank you zscjkhefk
May I message you so that we can discuss the bardxmonarch idea?
hi, i'm super interested in your bard / spy x monarch plot. also, i have DID as well, so it's nice to see other roleplayers with my condition as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back