• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - IC

Simon
Action: Talking about ideas.

Simon nodded towards the name, though he didn't really say anything about it. He looked at Wayland and smiled at his idea, it's was clever in theory but in practice it wasn't the best. He then listened to both Lupin and Varen and nodded, Simon nodded at their ideas and concerns before he raised his voice to the conversation.

"Before I make my points, I will say the docks are doing quite well, the fish here is quite healthy and abundant, only thing though is to tell the fishermen to keep check on the population. Can't do anything without much fish in the water. Now unto the orphanage, I have to say from what I see we are making steady progress, but I believe we should make it more militarized to help train them for war should it ever come to that, or even as guards. At least that's what my people would do. Speaking about my people, it would be possible for them to come, but they cannot live on land. This is because our young have to live in the water to survive, so we would have to plant coral homes in the water. It's the typical home of my people. Now they do have great benefits such as finding underwater minerals to mine, guarding the seaside of the town, and raising some of our legendary fish for either sea travel or land base assault. Sadly this decision will be costly if we go for Vanen's idea of a more diverse town."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

Zeph tuned out as he seperated himself from the others. He understood their position, but he was no leader or politician. Rather, he hated it. He's always been at the bottom, and was familiar with the slums and common people.

Zeph had lived and witnessed the magnitude of corruption and suffering brought upon by self desires and intentions. As much as he loved Wayland's sarcastic mouth and godly craft, he sourly dismissed his idea.
Higher power? It bore malicious meaning. Yes, it was his own stigma against them. But he still wanted no part in becoming one.

Yet, he reconsidered. Offering nothing would not result in progression. Zeph's eyes flickered to Azazel as he took a moment to appreciate his friend. His blooming presence had always sifted his personal feelings towards a matter. It was the same thing this time around too.

Grabbing a pen and paper from his coat, Zeph jotted down notes from the market. He spent most his time there, and knew it's ins and outs. He elaborated on what equilibrium shocks had taken place, and how to remedy surplus and shortage issues, as well as reducing social costs.

As Simon spoke, Zeph grit his teeth and abruptly stood from his seat. "Do not entertain us with such an idea. We are not producing children of war." Hearing the ice in his own voice, Zeph retracted. Of course, Simon had different cultural views. Seafolk were born with innate strength, but not all children were meant for battle. "Children should be left to be children." He said, his voice thawing. Zeph nodded apologetically at Simon for lashing out, but his gaze remained clear. He stayed standing.

"Amelia, I understand that the state of this town is important. But I joined this team to defeat Chaos. The last war was nothing compared to what's coming. I know you can feel it too. They're going to have a fucking army. We need supporters, at least to protect our own. I agree with Vanen on diversifying the population."

Leaning forward, he placed his weight on the table with his fists stretched out. "I can't sit around behind walls anymore. We need allies. I suggest we move out and find them." Zeph spoke with a strong voice. He didn't care if the others were to dislike his proposal, but he wanted their input.

(ooc: Hey guys, Orikanyo asked us twice to remove him from tags!!)
FireMaiden FireMaiden Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Archdemon Archdemon Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

Last edited:
Zeph tuned out as he seperated himself from the others. He understood their position, but he was no leader or politician. Rather, he hated it. He's always been at the bottom, and was familiar with the slums and common people.
Zeph had lived and witnessed the magnitude of corruption and suffering brought upon by self desires and intentions. As much as he loved Wayland's sarcastic mouth and godly craft, he sourly dismissed his idea.
Higher power? It bore malicious meaning. Yes, it was his own stigma against them. But he still wanted no part in becoming one.
Yet, he reconsidered. Offering nothing would not result in progression. Zeph's eyes flickered to Azazel and took a moment to appreciate his friend. His blooming presence had always sifted his personal feelings towards a matter. It was the same thing this time around too.
Grabbing a pen and paper from his coat, Zeph jotted down notes from the market. He spent most his time there, and knew it's ins and outs. He elaborated on what equilibrium shocks had taken place, and how to remedy surplus and shortage issues, as well as reducing social costs.
As Simon finished speaking, Zeph grit his teeth and abruptly stood from his seat. "Do not entertain us with producing children of war." Hearing the ice in his own voice, Zeph retracted. Of course, Simon had different cultural views. Seafolk were born with innate strength. "Children should be left to be children." He said, his voice thawing. Zeph nodded apologetically at Simon for lashing out, but his gaze remained clear.
Zeph remained standing. His posture never faltered. "Amelia, I understand that the state of this town is important. But I joined this team to defeat Chaos. The last war was nothing compared to whats coming. I know you can feel it too. They're going to have a fucking army. We need supporters, at least to protect the people."
(ooc: Hey guys, Orikanyo asked us twice to remove him from tags!!)
FireMaiden FireMaiden Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Archdemon Archdemon Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze
Amelia "Amy" Ellis
Conference Hall

Amy nodded her agreement vigorously to his thoughts on child soldiers. "Agreed. Get the thoughts out of your head. We're not training little kids to be soldiers just because they were unfortunate enough to lose their parents. No way." The idea was ludicrous to even think about. Children needed to be children, not to be stripped of their innocence and given a sword. Humanity was not that desperate for arms.

When Zeph brought up Chaos, she stopped him. She knew the order of business. Zeph's impatience wouldn't force the subject. "You're jumping the gun. We're getting there. This town is important, but we save the most important business for last."

Jenny Fountaine
Conference Hall

Jenny was quite surprised that the group name was decided that easily. But the conversation quickly moved on before there was any more deliberation. Wait... the conversation was moving too fast for her. "Wayland, the mobile fortress is a bit too much, especially considering our situation. I do know a friend who commands an airship, but they're currently engaged in the frontlines. Perhaps in time, we'll have such a transport, but for now, let's think about the citizen of this town. However, saying that, I'm no good on such matters." Jenny sank into her seat and resigned herself to the position of spectator. Her prior roles as mercenary and adventurer don't give her much experience in politics, even if she has a King's gift on her shoulders.

While the group was talking, there was a knocking at the door. Rapid knocking by the sound of it, and the sounds of a man came, with a sort of urgency in his voice.

"Lady Amelia! Lady Amelia! I have a very urgent message! Quite dire I must say! Dawnsbury is being raided! It seems to be the neighboring kingdoms forces! The Duke is requesting your aid!"

Simon was the first to stand out from his chair, he looked to Amelia.

"Time to be heroes again?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile.... At Dawnsbury

A man wearing armor and a helmet covering his face stood with his troops as they started bringing down the gates. He turned to his side at the girl beside him and spoke out with a deep, metallic Voice.

"Remember that we are here for The Duke! You know what you must do correct? Protect me while I entertain him. Let's move. Otherwise burn the town down!"

At that exact moment, the gates were busted open and the raiding party swarmed the city and attacked the defenders and everyone inside. While the armored man walked casually towards the duke's home.

Smoke could be seen from the town.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter

While the group was talking, there was a knocking at the door. Rapid knocking by the sound of it, and the sounds of a man came, with a sort of urgency in his voice.

"Lady Amelia! Lady Amelia! I have a very urgent message! Quite dire I must say! Dawnsbury is being raided! It seems to be the neighboring kingdoms forces! The Duke is requesting your aid!"

Simon was the first to stand out from his chair, he looked to Amelia.

"Time to be heroes again?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile.... At Dawnsbury

A man wearing armor and a helmet covering his face stood with his troops as they started bringing down the gates. He turned to his side at the girl beside him and spoke out with a deep, metallic Voice.

"Remember that we are here for The Duke! You know what you must do correct? Protect me while I entertain him. Let's move. Otherwise burn the town down!"

At that exact moment, the gates were busted open and the raiding party swarmed the city and attacked the defenders and everyone inside. While the armored man walked casually towards the duke's home.

Smoke could be seen from the town.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter
Amelia "Amy" Ellis
Conference Hall

She jumped down from the table. "Right! Pass the message that Amaryllis is on its way stat!" She unsheathed her rapier and looked to the group. "Meeting Adjourned. We can meet with the Duke after we save him and possibly gather more information about Chaos. Gear up and Meet outside ASAP!!" She charged out of the room without awaiting for a response. This was the Amy norm, always in high gear, always ready, always on the case. She was running out to her horse, her gear already on. By gear, it meant nothing. She carried almost nothing but her rapier to anywhere she went. She typically got along fine, having learned lots of valuable survival lessons through books, or just plain ole experience, both good and bad. One of the first rules to effective survival was carrying what you needed, but her mind would always go to insane lengths and she end up packing her entire room on a bunch of what ifs, so she decided to just carry nothing and keep her Wishes in mind

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter

Last edited:
Loriana
Conference Hall

For most of this whole planning process, the assassin was quiet, nursing the slight headache trying to form. I mean, she didn't really need to say much, they had this while thing covered. She'd occasionally nod in agreement, but for the most part, she appeared to be sleeping. Until Amy jumped up and started shouting order. "Why you gotta be so loud for someone younger than all of us?" Loriana muttered, before she stood and three her hood up. "I'm ready." She didn't come unarmed to this meeting, having the odd feeling that something like this would happen reguardless if she was armed or not, so she decided to be prepared rather than not. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter GasMaskie GasMaskie

Lupin Havest Lua & Vanen Eucin
Both Vanen and Lupin were rather surprised to hear the sudden news. What in the name of all things holy were going on? That didn't stop Lupin from quietly cracking a joke under his breath that said, "Heh, will they even recognise our name? Not like we had it for long."

The first person after Amelia was Vanen. He was always quick. Vanen was all ready himself, he had just been hunting, so he was already dressed the way he normally was for battle. He had already swiftly mounted his horse and charged out of the gates faster than probably anyone else. As he did, a completely different expression held on his face. A stern expression hardened for battle.

By the time Vanen was already riding his horse, Lupin had just finished dressing himself in his simple armor and cloak. Strapped to his back was his sword, Umbris. A famous sword, but like most magic relics of what he perceived as gods, it never broke or shattered by normal means. Once he had finished gearing himself, he began his quick journey to the stables. Damnable fine time too, he hoped that Amelia hadn't left before him, but he highly doubted it. She had her only gear, what youthful optimism. It always seemed to be a common factor in good leaders...

Now outside, he grabbed his horse and prayed he could catch up to Amelia quickly. He mounted his horse and hesitated not to send it into a full sprint. What was that girl thinking? What would she alone be able to do when there was the possibility this was the vanguard of a fucking war.

When he finally caught up to Amelia he shouted at her, saying "Dammit Amelia! If you want to be a leader, at least have a plan! No one in this campaign will die on my watch before they share a drink with me."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Tags: Archdemon Archdemon

A small breeze lifted Xayahs eyes to the gates before her. It was time to act once again and as usual, she had a horrid feeling in her stomach. She lifted the hood of her cloak covering her head completely in it's shadow as she listened to her instructions.

"You have no reason to speak to me as if I am a child Daeden. I am fully aware of my task. It is the same as always."

Her words were cold and unfeeling as usual. Her hand grasped to her side as the gates began to open. She quickly moved keeping along with the male. Her hand lifting slightly rising a few undead creatures to impale a nearby defender. Her eyes lifting to the Dukes home. So, this was their destination.

Wayland

Wayland's eyes shot open. "Bwuh! What?! Wha-What? I wasn't sleeping! Promise!" Wayland looked around and realized that there was some kind of trouble inbound. "I'll go get my stuff."

Wayland ran down the stairs to his workshop. Upon entry, he was greeted by a walking skeleton of an unfinished clay golem that he was "working" on for the last seven months. He pushed the golem aside. It couldn't speak, since Wayland didn't bother to place an enchantment on it to let it speak.

Wayland gathered various items from his chest of finished projects - which - as you can guess, isn't very full. He didn't have time to be selective about equipment, so his hands merely took whatever they laid on, and he put all of it in his Bag of Holding. In the end, he also took his portable forge in case he needed to craft something on the go.

Bag of Holding: A powerful, magical bag that can hold up to 200 kilograms of items without any repercussions, itself weighing only five kilograms regardless of the contents.
x6 Smoke Bombs: Miniature bombs that release smoke upon collision.
x6 Caltrop Bombs: Miniature bombs that release caltrops upon collision.
x4 Alchemist's Fire: A fire-bomb made out of alchemical fuels with a trigger. Has the power of a fireball.
x2 Carnivorous Plant Seeds: Once planted, these seeds will grow into large, carnivorous plants within a matter of minutes. They can consume cow with their jaws and move their heads around.
x1 Ice Elemental Crystal: Summons an ice elemental. Consumed upon use.
x1 Petrification Rune: When thrown, this rune unleashes a Petrification spell, turning all enemies in a circular radius of 3 meters in diameter into stone.
x1 Vial of Stench: Contains an incredibly foul-smelling substance. Excellent deterrent. May cause vomiting and eye-burning pain.
Spider Whistle: A whistle that summons swarms of spiders in the range of 500 meters. They don't obey the user, but they come nevertheless.
Spork: This amazing artifact combines the functions of a spork and a fork.
Bean Saber: Normally, an elegant weapon. When thrust into the ground, it causes bean bushes to sprout and grow in every direction in excessively large amounts. When in the ground for 15 seconds, the bean plants will begin to turn large and supernatural. After 30 seconds, it will begin to create living Bean-folk soldiers that follow the commands of the saber's wielder.
Shield of Projectile Attraction: When used right, it is surprisingly excellent for protecting large groups of people.
Undead Sword: It's a normal sword for all purposes sans one. As far as magic is concerned, the thing counts as an undead.
Fire-Rat Coat: A coat made of fire-rat fur. It's fire-proof.
Acid Flower: A flower that shoots a dangerous, corrosive acid.
Illusionary Dagger: A dagger that is an illusion. It excels at destroying illusions, but not so much anything else.

Portable Forge: A small chest with a lever. When pulled, it expands to become a work-station with several tables, and loads of tools. Weighs two kilograms.

After packing, Wayland made his way outside and sat upon a horse. He hurried to Dawnsbury, trying to catch up to Amelia, Vanen, Lupin, and the rest of the team.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:
Simon

Action: Getting ready for a fight

Simon took off like everyone else to gather his things, he went to his room to equip both his armor and his trident. The scale mail reflected the sunlight as he rushed towards the stables, having no other type of transportation. He ride the nearest horse to him as he caught up with Amelia and the group.

"When we get to Dawnsbury, I will stay behind to defend the civilians. Whoever wants to stay with me can but the Duke should be a Priority!"

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile....

The armored man now named Daeden walked up the stairs with Xayah, heading towards the Duke's castle. The defenders bombarded them with arrows, and with a flick of his wrist the arrows were distintegrated into ash, even the defenders were nothing but statues of ash.

On the inside, guards had drawn shield and sword, bow and arrow in preparation for the oncoming assault. In an instant the gates flung off their hinges and flew into the throne room, with only the armored man and the girl by his side. The man walked casually and slowly towards the Duke, while anybody who got near him was burnt to a crisp. When the Duke tries to escape, he finds himself stuck to the chair almost like it was pulling him down. Fear was in his eyes as the armored man got ever closer.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie FireMaiden FireMaiden

( Birdsie Birdsie if you wanna play the Duke then go ahead!)

Yves
Perhaps, this was a blessing in disguise. The executioner mused as he finish wrapping up his weapon. Its oddly-shaped blade and size had made using sheathes impossible and meant that he had to put significantly more work into maintaining it. Other than that, he kept a coil of rope within the confines of his greatcoat. A must for any adventurer and should the situation arise, a noose. All things considered, there wasn't too much that the young man needed to bring with him. After all, Wayland existed. It was more than likely that he'd have something to turn a bad situation around within his bags to compensate for his lack of combat potential.

It didn't take long for Yves to catch up with the group on horseback. As his mount slowed to their pace, he adjusted his gloves and glanced at his fellow party members. It seemed that their complacent days spent in languish would soon come to an end. Not that he was complaining, of course. He had refrained from talking after the conversation had gotten too ambitious for his tastes. It wasn't as if speaking up would have really made a difference either. He was content remaining in the background and doing what was needed when he was called upon anyways.

Through the misty mountains of the north, venturing down into the crevices and unexplored, tumbling clouds walked a man by the name of Henrik. He was a very tall, broad man, walking with conviction and strength. A wooden clack was heard as he traversed through the mountains. Normally one would expect an older man like him to be carrying a walking stick, but he instead was using a large, crafted bow to keep his balance across the irregular terrain. Henrik, of course, was a ranger, given the large quantity of arrows strapped to his back and the expertly bound bow. He eventually stopped to catch his breath, sitting on a collection of flat stones and admiring the scenery from above. The Gods were gifted artists, and before him lay a canvas of their own creation. Bright, vivid colors of life and plentiful strokes of fauna and shrubs were seen in the valleys below. The sun peeked carefully over the horizon, warming the man's face as a gentle breeze swept his graying hairs in front of his eyes. Henrik felt blessed to be gifted by such a heavenly sight and lowered his head in solemn prayer.

"O Ylene, blessed art thou for delivering this beautiful sight upon my aging eyes. Blessed am I to witness a Goddess's divine creation. I ask of thee t'grant me assistance along ma' long journey. Prithee, heed ma' words with haste, O Goddess." Henrik prays, his voice very thick and foreign. Today was a fortunate day for him, as the Gods had answered his prayer in the form of an angel, descending from the heavens to greet him. He opens his eyes to see the heavenly beauty before him and quickly follows up with a mumbled prayer of thanks, but the angel merely lifts his head and looks into his eyes. A smile crosses her soft lips as she begins to speak, her voice like perfect notes on a harp.

♪ Oh, child of Ylene. Your prayers have been answered on this day. Your loyalty and unwavering faith has gifted you with a rare opportunity to truly serve the Goddess. ♪

Henrik looks at her with excitement in his eyes, his heart pounding with joy and happiness. The feeling was very similar to how he felt about his dear wife.

"What would y'have me do, messenger of the Gods?" he inquires.

You have proven to be a worthy champion of Ylene, my friend. She has granted you clarity time and again, and you have repaid her in kind. Now is a time where you must assist the Goddess in this time of turmoil. ♪

"Anything fer ta' Goddess."

The town of Dawnsbury is in strife. The ancient evil of Estrellath threatens our way of life and the very foundation of humanity. Please, accept our blessing and allow us to bring you to the town. ♪

"Dawnsbury?" he questions. "Don't sound familiar ta' me..."

Everything will reveal itself. In time, my friend. But now, you are chosen as Ylene's warrior. Her champion. We ask you to make haste. ♪

"I could not refuse ta' Goddess, nor a messenger of Hers. Bring me to Dawnsbury."

With a smile, the angel is satisfied. She presses her hands together and chants an incantation. Though the words are impossible to translate in mortal tongue, to Henrik it sounds delightful, as if she is continuing her song. A beam of light, pure and radiant, appears before Henrik.

Step into the light, and you will be in Dawnsbury before you know it. Good luck, champion. ♪

"Aye." he mutters, standing up from his prayer and stepping into the warm, golden aura. It fills him with confidence, assurance, and inner peace. As quick as he steps in, he steps out in a completely different area.

Dawnsbury.

Albin
Location: Northwest of Dawnsbury, in a military convoy heading south.

Albin took a swig from his canteen, mildly thirsty from the walk.

The pace of the convoy, while mild to account for the speed of the infantry on foot, was still set by the officers, all of which were on horseback. The convoy was easily moving at about four miles per hour, which, while a manageable pace, wasn't a very pleasant one. Many of the infantry were becoming exhausted, having maintained a brisk walking pace for nearly a few hours. However, fortunately for them, their rest would soon come, as the convoy had laid out its plans to rest in a town nearby. Albin would not be joining them, however, as he had other plans in mind; plans he had gotten permission for from his commanding officer weeks in advance, back when the armies were first called back as a result of the turmoil back in the homeland from the destruction of the Temple of Ylene. As a matter of fact, he was discussing the details of his departure from the group with his commanding officer at this moment, trying desperately to keep pace with the heavily-armored figure on the horse.

"You know, Albin, though I will be disappointed to not have you in my ranks, I'm quite glad you've finally taken it upon yourself to take leave for once," his commander said, the helmet he was wearing creating a subtle, slight echo.

"Aye, 'tis well overdue, sir." For as long as he had been in the military, Albin had always rejected the opportunity to take leave; he had no place to go, the army was the only real home he ever knew. Well, that or the streets, and Albin certainly knew which of the two he preferred. However, this time was different. It had been nearly seven whole years since he'd seen his homelands other than in the context of defending the keeps and stocking up on supplies; he'd never gotten much time at all to appreciate the quiet peacefulness of the countryside or the bustle and liveliness of the big port cities or the capital in a long time. However, due to the loyalty of his service, and after a discussion with his commander, he was granted an extended leave to allow him time to find rest in his homeland.

The dirt path through the thick forest they were walking along soon turned to gravel, signifying the start of more civilized land. The small rocks made sounds of scratching under the footsteps of the convoy, which compounded and blurred into the sound of a march. Any one man in the convoy only really heard the scratching of his own feet against the gravel, the sounds of everyone else's footsteps all seeming to blend together to them. The trees branches hung low, often needing to be pushed out of the way by the soldiers in passing, the spring season apparent through the blossoms of the trees. Speaking of which...

"That reminds me, sir, I need a good few blossoms if I will be taking an extended leave. I mean, odds are that I will try and hold a job for the next month, but..."

"Say no more," his commander said. From his horse, he threw to Albin a small pouch of about one-hundred and fifty blossoms, enough money to feed him for a week or so while he got on his feet and accustomed to life back in the kingdom, as well as cover any travel costs he might incur while making his way to his destination; the capital city, Wandermere.

"It'll be about time for you to leave from our ranks, up ahead," the commander reminded him, noting the thinning of the trees as the continued along, a sign of deforestation, done so that the villages and mills could be built. Civilization was near. "Are there any last details of which you wish to inform me?"

"I'll be stopping in nearby Dawnsbury for supplies, after which I intend to make my way towards Wandermere. When it is time for me to be recalled to the front, send for me there. If I cannot be found there, try to find my whereabouts through Dawnsbury. I will return to you in one month's time." The road forked ahead. One route continued on the southbound trajectory of the convoy, the main road, while the other, smaller path turned eastbound towards Dawnsbury.

"Farewell, commander. I shall be seeing you come summertime," said Albin, to his commander. He made his turn onto the path for Dawnsbury, along with a dozen other soldiers on leave.

"And farewell to you as well, Albin! Hopefully, by then, this whole issue with the temple will be resolved, and we can be back on the front instead of cooped up, holding a keep!" the commander's voice has risen to shouting to clear the distance to the branching path, and by the time the commander was done speaking, the only meaningful message Albin could send back at that distance was a wave goodbye.

Albin continued along the path for a good few hours. The ranks of the men on leave inevitably thinned a bit; along the way, several men left on different paths back to the farms of their families, a few left for other towns to spend their wages on ale and women, and one even strode directly for the woods, for reasons unbeknownst to Albin. Whether he intended to desert, take a shortcut to some other place, or just enjoy the sounds of wilderness for a while, Albin did not know, and he was too preoccupied with his own plans to care. So, he continued on with the three other men who intended to make it to Dawnsbury.

Soon, Dawnsbury came into sight over the horizon. At first, Albin didn't notice anything particularly wrong about the city, only that it was unusually bright, especially in the daylight. It wasn't for another few minutes of walking towards the town that he noticed the light was not from lanterns or some form of magic, but rather from buildings caught on fire. He slowed his pace and drew his weapon, as did the men at his sides.

"To arms, men; it looks like something is awry in Dawnsbury."

Interacting: None.
Mentioned: None.
Other Tags: Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
Jenny Fountaine
to Dawnsbury

Jenny rode on one of the horses, listening closely to the rest of the team. She was quite thankful she brought her gear with her, having it from the small contest this morning. She moved her horse forward to match Amelia's. "Did the guy say anything about their numbers or how they got in?" She definitely didn't want them to go in blind, especially right after having made the team official.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GasMaskie GasMaskie Birdsie Birdsie

Lupin Havest Lua & Vanen Eucin
Both Vanen and Lupin were rather surprised to hear the sudden news. What in the name of all things holy were going on? That didn't stop Lupin from quietly cracking a joke under his breath that said, "Heh, will they even recognise our name? Not like we had it for long."

The first person after Amelia was Vanen. He was always quick. Vanen was all ready himself, he had just been hunting, so he was already dressed the way he normally was for battle. He had already swiftly mounted his horse and charged out of the gates faster than probably anyone else. As he did, a completely different expression held on his face. A stern expression hardened for battle.

By the time Vanen was already riding his horse, Lupin had just finished dressing himself in his simple armor and cloak. Strapped to his back was his sword, Umbris. A famous sword, but like most magic relics of what he perceived as gods, it never broke or shattered by normal means. Once he had finished gearing himself, he began his quick journey to the stables. Damnable fine time too, he hoped that Amelia hadn't left before him, but he highly doubted it. She had her only gear, what youthful optimism. It always seemed to be a common factor in good leaders...

Now outside, he grabbed his horse and prayed he could catch up to Amelia quickly. He mounted his horse and hesitated not to send it into a full sprint. What was that girl thinking? What would she alone be able to do when there was the possibility this was the vanguard of a fucking war.

When he finally caught up to Amelia he shouted at her, saying "Dammit Amelia! If you want to be a leader, at least have a plan! No one in this campaign will die on my watch before they share a drink with me."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Amelia "Amy" Ellis
Outside the Castle

"The longer we wait, the more people are in danger!" Amy said with a high sense of urgency. "I wasn't gonna leave without you all, but we can't make a specific plan until we see the situation. I'll form a general one on the way there. Waiting around to leave wastes time!"

They were on their way now, the horses in a full-speed gallop. Amelia was focused on the road ahead. It wouldn't take all that long to get there, but Amelia wanted to be there NOW helping the people fight off whatever was attacking them. "I spoke to the guy. He was too distraught to be useful in that aspect. We just have to run in and see for ourselves. If need be, I can go scout ahead when we get there. Regardless, we know our strengths and weaknesses. We're gonna need our archer on the rooftops, I'm in the forefront of course going for the powerhouses, with the other fighters taking down the bulk of the troops. Place the bombs in the high traffic areas, and keep the mages at mid-range. Those who are multi-skilled, it's at your discretion where and what you do."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras GasMaskie GasMaskie Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Moonsetter Moonsetter

Dawnsbury
Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden Moonsetter Moonsetter Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Orikanyo Orikanyo Bie Bie GasMaskie GasMaskie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Sizniche Sizniche MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren @Vaccum TheBaconater TheBaconater

The whole city was slowly being razed and pillaged. Buildings were set on fire. People were being shot and killed by the raiding party. The walls were manned by teams of demons designated with the task of slaying anyone that came near. It was a massacre.

BANG! A household door was kicked down. Three shadowy figures, holding magic-crossbows looked at the shocked family within. They pulled the triggers of their weapons, shooting bolts of magic into the backs of the innocent people.

"Deleted," their squad leader said grimly. He turned to his men. "We have orders. Torch!"

One of his men lit a torch and handed it to the leader. The man took the torch and moved it close to the hay that made the roof, burning it.

They proceeded to the next household, but the citizens ran out to the streets, trying to flee their house. The demons aimed their weapons and waited for the order to fire. The squad leader hesitated for a moment, but ultimately confirmed: "F-Fire!"

Blue, magical crossbow bolts go awry, blurring through the sky and hitting into... a shield. Mid-flight, the bolts change their trajectory and hit a shield, that was laid down on the middle of the road. It attracted them like a magnet.

The demons gazed and approached the shield, confused. The leader investigated but found nothing.

Wayland quivered, behind a barrel just next to the demons. He peeked out and saw that they are busy with the shield, so he reached into his bag and threw the Rune of Petrification in their general direction, forgetting to activate it. "Wait, crap!"

The rune fell beside the demon leader, who picked it up and accidentally pressed the rune, activating it. The demons turned into stone.

"Well, that went... better than expected."

Meanwhile...

Duke Rias

The Duke looked at the demon, who appeared to be the leader of this attack. Rias scowled at the murderous being in front of him, about to break down in anger. Regardless, he was glued to his chair with some kind of vile witchcraft. He couldn't budge a muscle, save for those in his mouth and face. He stared at the demon with enmity.

"What is it you want?" he asked sharply. "My soul? My gold? My suffering? You've lost your chance to get any of them when you started killing my people. Unless you came here for my life, in which case, go on ahead. The gods will avenge me and all of their servants when they destroy you!"

Tags: Archdemon Archdemon Birdsie Birdsie

Xayah held onto her cloak as she followed along quickly. Her eyes lifting to the arrows only to see them turn to ash in an instant. Her eyes were determined. She assured this mission would go smoothly regardless of what happened to this horrid little village. Once they had reached the castle, she looked around sending a few of her undead in search of potential outside threats. It was best to ensure their encounter with the duke went uninterrupted. She stood still observing the dukes outburst before quickly lifting her scythe only inches away from the males neck.

"I assure you Duke, giving threats in a situation such as this could end horridly for you. I suggest sitting back and listening to our demands if you want any part of your body to remain in one piece."

She lowed her weapon and calmed herself await for the orders.

The light faded and before the old hunter was a destructive sight to behold. A drastic change from the pillowy mounds of clouds and the deep, rich colors of the mountains. To Henrik's surprise, he spotted the enemy of the Gods: devils. Nasty little creatures, he muses, as he pulls down the monocle on his bandanna. He looks around the slowly-being-turned-into-a-pile-of-ash city. So much chaos and devastation surrounded him, and what was worse was his fellow man was responsible. Not just the heretics of the netherworld, but God-created humans. Unfortunately, there were nowhere in the immediate or seen vicinity for him to scout from as most of the buildings were on fire. Improvisation was not his specialty, but he would need to learn quick or become fodder for the growing masses.

Henrik dashes to the back of a nearby building, hiding behind the stone and brick. He uses a window nearby to peer out of, staying low to not be caught himself. He witnessed a band of demons turn to stone before his eyes and almost didn't believe it, but stranger things have happened in his lifetime, such as twenty seconds ago with the angel. To his surprise, the window was large enough for him to prop up his bow against with it being blocked by the frame or the shards of glass that dangled from a recent pillaging. Henrik focuses, the monocle enhancing his vision by applying a secondary layer in front of the imbued glass, zooming further in and surveying for any demonic filth. From his quiver he pulls a small handful of arrows, stocked with the feathers of a most sporting avian hunt. They were long, and thus allowed for further travel without needing as much force.

"Goddess guide ma' hand," he whispers, locking the arrow in place and pulling the enchanted string back as far as it could go. The tension was incredible, but he was much used to the feeling of having his arm cocked back. He spots a small demon, one would call an imp, and fires his feathery arrow at it. The imp, having not seen this prior attacker, was caught off guard and subsequently pinned to the nearby wall. The other imps noticed this, but were unaware of where the attack came from. They muttered something that Henrik could not understand, nor hear due to his distance, but his monocle allowed him to see their lips move. To describe how they moved was a task that not even a scholar could state. They did move like normal, human lips, but contorted and twisted in ways that seemed physically impossible.

But now, the hunt truly began. One foul demon down. It was nothing compared to the infinite armies that warlocks could summon, but a small victory nonetheless in the eyes of the old hunter. One or ten-thousand imps would not matter: one dead imp meant one less demon that could terrorize the living world.

Duke Rias

The Duke looked at the demon, who appeared to be the leader of this attack. Rias scowled at the murderous being in front of him, about to break down in anger. Regardless, he was glued to his chair with some kind of vile witchcraft. He couldn't budge a muscle, save for those in his mouth and face. He stared at the demon with enmity.

"What is it you want?" he asked sharply. "My soul? My gold? My suffering? You've lost your chance to get any of them when you started killing my people. Unless you came here for my life, in which case, go on ahead. The gods will avenge me and all of their servants when they destroy you!"
(Note: Simon is unavailable for this area, just assume he's out in the town saving people. For now my focus is on Daeden.)
Armored Daeden
Action: Being Evil!

The armored man only laughed at the Duke, his struggle was delicious as well as his stupid belief in the gods. The metallic laughter echoed throughout the throne room as the imposing figure got closer. The closer he got, light reflected on his armor, and a certain symbol the Duke will recognize immediately! The symbol was from the neighboring kingdom of Rygard.

"You already know who I am don't you?" The man spoke in a more mocking tone, not about himself but at something else.

"Any mention of who I am and who I really work for is forbidden! You can only say that I am Tyranis! General of Rygard and that my lord is King Welgin. Any mention or attempt to mention someone else will result in you saying what I just told you!"

Suddenly a magical circle appeared and the runes began twisting around before stopping completely. The dark spell has been cast, and so has the plan.
Spell: Told Lies
Type: Dark Magic
Description: The Target is forced to say a lie to cover up the truth. Any question or answer that directly hints at the truth or even suggests it will automatically be changed to the lie. This spell is the opposite of the Light spell, Speak The Truth.
"Everyone will believe that Rygard attacked, even the soldiers outside are dressed as them. No matter what you do, your people now have a war!"

The man laughed out maniacally. He began walking besides the Duke and held his head towards the dark mask of Daeden.

"I have no need of gold, of your soul, of your suffering. I just need your tongue, and your head. Unless you wish to submit yourself to the Sacrament... You could end the suffering of your people, of this town.... But you won't do that!"

Daeden walked to face the Duke in front of his throne, he looked towards Xayah.

"Now while I wait for the guests to arrive, I think we should make sure our host looks his best! He needs our help to keep up appearances!"

Daeden chuckled madly as he took out a knife, and went over to the Duke to 'Help' his appearance. Presumably the Duke screams in complete agony.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Alteras Alteras GasMaskie GasMaskie Moonsetter Moonsetter

Duke Rias

"You won't get away with this," he hissed. "This is really crossing the line! And you are a fool. There exist ways to dispel witchcraft."

Soon enough, the diabolical knight in armor took out a knife. The duke's eyebrows rose, but he didn't say anything. He merely closed his eyes and tried to prepare mentally for whatever the vile monster was about to do.

Archdemon Archdemon Moonsetter Moonsetter

Suddenly, before Daeden did anything, a glimmer of flames opened. A powerful vortex of red, fiery magical energy. From it, emerged a single figure in armor, emanating powerful energies of chaos. In his right hand; a sword, on his head; a helmet, in his soul; loyalty and chaos. The vortex closed, but the knight remained and he watched silently, examining the situation inside the room that he was in. He located Daeden.

It was clear from the armor (see Final King's appearance. The knights on the left and right.) The knight was a champion of the Final King. The champion looked at Daeden just as he approached the Duke. "Stay your hand, in the name of silence, or be silenced yourself. And hear the voice of chaos, or hear your impending doom."

"The king is vexed with the excessive profligacy you have demonstrated. You are to desist at once. By extension, all surviving mortals are to be taken alive as prisoners of war and enslaved to work in the pits. Excluding this one, that is," he said, pointing at the duke. "If you refuse to comply, you will be tossed aside into the waves of eternal salt." Which is to say, refusing to comply is a death warrant, which is, rather unsurprisingly, a common punishment for refusing to obey orders.

However, the truth was clear to see. This was the king being soft-hearted and not wanting to see needless bloodshed.

Vanen Eucin & Lupin Havest Lua

Vanen was swiftly running through the initial destruction. The vanguard had burned several houses and the fire was spreading too fast to stop now. Corpses of guards were all over the city streets. Of course. Many of the enemies were strewn about, and Vanen moved to inspect them a little. They...appeared to be human, but on their clothes was the emblem of Rygard. Whatever their reason for attacking, they sure seemed to have done a good job in their goal.

He began running further along when he came across the corpses of several civilians who had been fleeing their homes. The blood was fresh and still flowing, but the person was undeniably dead. The shock must have killed them faster than the bleeding...poor people. He heard the release of a string. The mechanical sound implied a crossbow. Vanen rolled out of the way and drew his sword in initial response.

Rygard soldiers it seemed. There was a cold look in their eyes. Definitely here for killing and nothing else. The fire in the house that the man had come out of made it clear, and in the flames he saw the corpse of a man. Vanen ran behind a house as the bolt fired again. He swiftly pulled out his bow and within three seconds shot the soldier in the neck. The temple would have been too hard to pierce with that kind of draw.

Vanen began running again before stopping to three statues. By them was Wayland. He had sure gotten in fast, but it would be far more beneficial now to stay with Wayland. He wasn't exactly a close-combat fighter.
"Well, this is a rather fascinating sight. Would you like some help?"

"Damn...talk about harsh..." Lupin said as he ran into the town. There were too many bodies and far too much fire to continue on horseback. Whatever the case, it seems he had missed the party. He drew his sword and began running towards the castle. Clearly, there wouldn't be much more time left for the duke. As he continued to run, he came across a few undead.

He swiftly shot a ball of fire to their feat, effectively burning them off before cutting off their heads and piercing their hearts. Undead were a nasty business. They didn't feel pain, they didn't truly have living processes, and they were just plain disgusting in many ways. There was a necromancer of some kind here, but not just a necromancer.

He had noticed the Rygard emblem among the dead soldiers. Damnable, just damnable. As he continued the smoke began to dim the light. He continued to run until he noticed the bodies of civilians scattered across the ground with clear piercing wounds caused by projectile weapons. Whatever Rygard was doing, they wanted Dawnsbury wiped off the map.

Soldiers were now spotted as he was mere tens of meters away from the castle. They pulled up their crossbows and began to fire. He charged while holding up his gauntlet to protect his face, but as he did a bolt pierced his arm and he looked at it. Magic bullets. Dammit.

"I don't know what your business is, but I have a job now, so I hope you're ready to die!" Lupin shouted as he began running while chanting. Bolts were being aimed and he was barely dodging them as they began to buzz, grazing his clothes and armor. "I call the darkness to aggravate. Amplify their-SHIT" A bolt managed to hit him on his arm, the force sending him off balance. He tripped and fumbled over to a building as he looked at his wound. It was near the armpit, he needed to do something to prevent bleeding out.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden Moonsetter Moonsetter Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Birdsie Birdsie Bie Bie GasMaskie GasMaskie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Sizniche Sizniche MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren @Vaccum TheBaconater TheBaconater

Balder Badak
~Dawnsbury~

Peeking out the window Balder saw the carnage that ran through the town, he was only staying for one night but unfortunately these demons had to attack. The young man held his sword, letting out a shaky breath. He wanted to do something, but fear kept his legs a wobbly mess. It wasn't until a loud bang erupted from the door, Balder and a few others who took shelter looked at the door with fear, he already knew what was coming. He watched as the other demons slaughtered defenseless citizens in their own home, it made Balder furious but he knew that he wasn't strong enough to do anything. Another loud bang came from the door, a few hinges came loose. People quickly got as far away from the door as they could. Though Balder stepped closer to it, his hands tightening on his sword's handle. He was terrified, but his body kept inching close to the door in anticipation of the demons.

With one last kick the door fell to the ground, two shadowy figures stepped in, crossbows in hand. Balder jumped from around the door, driving his blade through one of them. The second one raised its crossbow at Balder while he frantically tried to pull his blade out of the demon. Luckily for Balder another blade came into view, catching the demon right on the neck, cutting it right off. Glancing over Balder saw a man in his mid 30's, "not bad kid," he said while resting his blade on his shoulder. Balder just awkwardly smiled and nodded, not really understanding what he meant. Finally getting his sword out of the demon's torso, he felt sick looking at it's corpse it was the first thing he's ever killed after all. 'It was for a good cause' he though, calming himself down. "looks like they're goin' to the Duke's place" the man said, watching as demons overran the keep. "We have to do something," Balder said, following the man's gaze. The man glanced over at Balder, "Aye, but it'll be dangerous," he replied, but Balder didn't look deterred from, "alright," the man continued, "Just stay close to me and try not to die."

The man told Balder that he was a retired soldier, a captain in the military and he quickly went over how they were going to get into the castle, it mostly relied on the element of surprise to catch their enemies off guard. The two began through the alleyways, avoiding any potential fights. Sneaking past what looked like soldiers Balder and the man drew close to the Castle. Every step closer Balder felt the overwhelming power of the dark, he couldn't explain what he felt, but it was coming from inside the castle. Ambushing a couple of guards at the back entrance the two now infiltrated the castle, making sure to stick close to the shadows.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden Moonsetter Moonsetter Archdemon Archdemon Alteras Alteras Birdsie Birdsie Bie Bie GasMaskie GasMaskie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel @Sizniche MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren @Vaccum TheBaconater TheBaconater Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Duke Rias

"You won't get away with this," he hissed. "This is really crossing the line! And you are a fool. There exist ways to dispel witchcraft."

Soon enough, the diabolical knight in armor took out a knife. The duke's eyebrows rose, but he didn't say anything. He merely closed his eyes and tried to prepare mentally for whatever the vile monster was about to do.

Archdemon Archdemon Moonsetter Moonsetter

Suddenly, before Daeden did anything, a glimmer of flames opened. A powerful vortex of red, fiery magical energy. From it, emerged a single figure in armor, emanating powerful energies of chaos. In his right hand; a sword, on his head; a helmet, in his soul; loyalty and chaos. The vortex closed, but the knight remained and he watched silently, examining the situation inside the room that he was in. He located Daeden.

It was clear from the armor (see Final King's appearance. The knights on the left and right.) The knight was a champion of the Final King. The champion looked at Daeden just as he approached the Duke. "Stay your hand, in the name of silence, or be silenced yourself. And hear the voice of chaos, or hear your impending doom."

"The king is vexed with the excessive profligacy you have demonstrated. You are to desist at once. By extension, all surviving mortals are to be taken alive as prisoners of war and enslaved to work in the pits. Excluding this one, that is," he said, pointing at the duke. "If you refuse to comply, you will be tossed aside into the waves of eternal salt." Which is to say, refusing to comply is a death warrant, which is, rather unsurprisingly, a common punishment for refusing to obey orders.

However, the truth was clear to see. This was the king being soft-hearted and not wanting to see needless bloodshed.

Daeden
Action: Evil Anger!

Daeden wasn't really surprised by the Knight appearing, but what they said was what surprised him. How dare he stop Daeden! The soft-hearted fool! Daeden was ordered to get rid of the city, by whatever means necessary yet now he changes his mind? Now he wants the inhabitants as prisoners? You could hear an audible growl of anger rising from Daeden.

"Very well... But tell the king that if he ever hopes on defeating the gods he must create chaos wherever he goes! And creating chaos means death, a lot of it. If he ever hopes to have a chance, we must disorganize and throw kingdoms into chaos to make it easier. He is being too... Easy on these 'things'."

Daeden put his knife away and spoke in the Silence to everything that could hear him. He told his soldiers and minions to take the civilians away back home to the labor camps as war prisoners. He instructed them to use the chaos crystals which are used as a teleportation device for the forces of Chaos. No other person can use them except those who are currently pledged to Estrellath and Chaos. They just look like fiery portals, so really nobody is sure that they even belong to the chaos.

Daeden waited until the knight was gone before throwing the nearest thing to him, like a table, away. He threw it was such force that when it hit a wall, the wall had a huge crack in it while the table shattered to bits.

He calmed down and looked at the Duke.

"Crossing a line? You seem to think that I care about morals? Ha! They are but a hindrance to the full potential of everybody who follow them. But you wouldn't understand so there is no need to explain. Now wait patiently while our guests start arriving! Girl! Do not serve our guests without my permission! I want to play a little game with them!"

The armored man began chuckling madly as he looked towards the doors of the palace, eagerly awaiting the heroes that have come to save the day.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden Moonsetter Moonsetter Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Alteras Alteras Birdsie Birdsie Bie Bie GasMaskie GasMaskie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Sizniche Sizniche MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren @Vaccum TheBaconater TheBaconater

Albin

The small team of soldiers rushed up to the gates of the “town”, though such a term was ill-suited; Dawnsbury had its own wall, castle, and garrison of troops, among other things. As one would expect during a raid, the heavy wooden gates were locked and barred shut, but, fortunately, a door in the gate for small traffic or singular persons was forced open. Albin turned back to the other soldiers to face them as he spoke, hopefully not for the last time.

“Men, I would not blame you for walking away right now, as it is your leave and you deserve to be with family or friends rather than fighting the kingdom’s battles for it; However, if you are true children of the land of Eflor—true children of Ylene—you will fight for her on this day.” He spoke, intentionally giving the term ‘she’ double meaning. And true children of Eflor and Ylene they were; not a single one turned back.

“Thank you. You truly are worthy of being called warriors.” Albin turned back to the gate and slowly treaded into the town with his fellow soldiers in tail. “Help the civilians wherever possible, and then rendezvous at the castle. If there’s a raid happening here, I have no doubt in my mind they are after the castle. When we meet there, we will join the defense line of the Duke. Understood?” The troops all nodded, which Albin did not turn around to see. Instead, he assumed their agreement and immediately made his way for the castle.

His battle through the streets was treacherous and draining, but it was nothing particularly unusual for his work; a handful of casters, a few fresh-faced infantrymen, and one particularly problematic archer that he couldn’t quite get past and had to find another route. Eventually, he made his way to the bottom of the path up to the castle and readied himself for the inevitable gruesome fight upwards. However, what happened next was... eerie. The path up was silent. No guardsmen, no soldiers, no raiders, only the sound of the wind in his eardrum broke the silence. This could only mean one of two things; the raiding party made it to the castle, or someone was casting illusions on him to let an attacker sneak up on him. He took a few wild swings with his blade to see if it made a clattering sound against an unseen assailant, and, to the surprise of no one, he heard nothing. In panicked realization, he rushed up to the doors of the castle, but brought himself to a stop before he opened them.

Wait, there will be raiders in there, he thought, I need to find a way in and figure out what’s going on before I charge in. He knew running in blindly would be trouble. Sure, he was a good fighter—seven years on the battlefield without pause will do that to you—but he was certainly no legend. He knew his limit; any more than two or three trained men and he would be done for, and that’s only considering if they’re infantry.

He looked around at the walls of the castle for a moment, and eventually found his path in; a high window, seemingly with no purpose but to allow for ventilation. He then looked at the wall up; almost a perfectly smooth surface, save for the cracks where the stone was laid. He sighed to himself in irritation. Alright, just remember the vineyard job, he thought, not paying much mind to the fact that that was ten years ago.

Interacting: None.
Mentioned: None.
Other Tags: Birdsie Birdsie Archdemon Archdemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back