• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Great Justice And Sinful Villainy - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry, that's the name I usually use for RP's, I thought I changed the whole CS to Vasilissa, but I didn't. I'll fix the rest of it right now! Sorry!
Oh no it's nothing bad or anything, no need to apologize! I was just wondering since it wasn't her name or alias.

Does she know other assassins or do her parents keep her isolated?

Only asking because Wierz’s wife and children were killed by an assassin, so if you wanted to involve your character or someone they knew in that, there’s a chance. And if anyone wants to involve themselves via backstory with Wierz, you’re free to.

Her parents try to keep her isolated, but she knows other assassins because it's part of what she does. She's made enemies of most of them though.

I'm cool with super-strength as long as you're not on the level of One Punch Man and with durability so long as you're not completely indestructible.
Oh by no means i have a good idea for a character whose powers will scale well. Is 63.7 tons and durable enough to stop a bullet, Car, or withstand fire for a while okay?

Ok he is finally done. There may be a typo or two because i am on mobile. But i will go over it again soon and fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back