• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Glaciers and Sand [OOC]

Rules

VioletShadow

The Lunar Fae
Rules
All Rpn rules apply!
You must post once every 1-3 days, unless you have notified us before hand.
Post at least one paragraph per post.
If there is to be romance, fade to black during intimate scenes.
No godmodding, unless you've talked to them before hand and have their permission.

Remember to be polite, and most of all, have fun! ^^

I'll probably wait a bit before posting my CS to see which faction has the lesser number of writers for. :)

hey everybody! i'll be back around with some hype when i'm feeling less like death

I'll probably wait a bit before posting my CS to see which faction has the lesser number of writers for. :)

that's usually what i do, too, but then i read about a sun goddess, and now i'm married to rolasta, haha!

I'll probably post my CS when I get off in liiiiiike... five-ish hours. T-T Now wishing I didn't count how many hours I have left.

Hello everyone.

I'll probably be posting my CS after lunch; I finished the layout right now, just need to put all the character's details in there.

hey everybody! i'll be back around with some hype when i'm feeling less like death

that's usually what i do, too, but then i read about a sun goddess, and now i'm married to rolasta, haha!

Hey, I remember your character having some sort of sun power in Beyond The Third Sky as well!

I shall get my CS up after school today :3
Looking forward to seeing everyone's fabulous creations xD

a cute little reservation to give everyone a taste of what i'm planning!
his full character sheet will be up... sometime today or tomorrow? i think.

Hey, I remember your character having some sort of sun power in Beyond The Third Sky as well!

I shall get my CS up after school today :3
Looking forward to seeing everyone's fabulous creations xD

that's right! (•̀⌄•́) i just really like the symbolism of the sun...
and me too! they're looking to be pretty interesting already!

VioletShadow VioletShadow : Should I make my character Rolasta then? I wanted to wait because I wasn't sure which side had more, but it seems like Glacion has the majority.

Ronan Ronan
You can choose either.
We have four players in each branch, alongside you and Silverbane Silverbane who don't mind which branch you end up in.
Whichever one you choose, Silverbane Silverbane will be given the other :P

This is shown here:
Players
Glacion Branch-------------------------------------Rolasta Branch
VioletShadow VioletShadow -----------------------------------------------------@DergTheDergon
Lyro Lyro ------------------------------------------------------------- CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit ------------------------------------------------------ Rustic Rustic
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ------------------------------------------------------ thefierysiren thefierysiren

It just so happens to be, that the first few completed CS's were from the Glacion branch.

I am working on a character sheet...but I am shy as everyone else seems to have all these nice BBcode sheets and mine would be to plain! Darn my shyness at seeming underwhelming >>

Well...I mean...if you want to...that would be super! Though then I um...don't know how I would go about using that either...
You would have to disable your rich text editor in your preferences if and or when I make it to fill out the fields. Only if you would like, however~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back