• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Of Devils, Monsters, and Men. D&D 5e OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since going over 15 (which as far as I am aware is normally going over 16, but I may be misrembering) costs 3 points, would going below 8 give additional points as well (as in give 2 points instead of 1) Yourdarkpriest Yourdarkpriest

Edit: oops, this was terrible timing for this question lol. Nevermind.

Actually! Under 8 gives 2 points. Done.

Due to the changes in classification and for those not currently on the discord, here is my new stat line:

STR: 12
Dex: 6
Con: 12
Int: 14 (13 + 1)
Wis: 14
Char: 18 (16 + 2)

Player: Idea Idea
Name: Hir Silversap
Apparent Age: Middle-aged older man, very large.
Description: Standing at 6 foot 3, he is a very tall man, wearing a full suit of shiny white plate armor with a blue jewel at the center. If he reveals his face in his original form, it is a pale face with discolored hair and eyes and medium hair length.

Player: Idea Idea (NPC)
Name: Boo Silversap
Appearant Age: 6
Description: A somewhat pale elf girl whose golden hair hides her ears and never seems to smile. She is wearing cheap commoner clothes and a witchy top-hat. Carries around a little shield, a dagger at her belt and a broom.

Player: welian
Name: Salvador Hierro
Apparent Age: Mid thirties
Description: Brown hair, steely blue eyes, and a full beard with moustache. Tanned skin from working outdoors, and many freckles across his face (and elsewhere). Mostly unremarkable in appearance, were it not for the freckles and the shit-eating grin.

f8fc2032771dfddb355ad99b94589d60.jpg

Player: JennaBenna

Name: Patronella "Nelly" Goldenforge

Apparent Age: Looks around nineteen

Description: Nelly has the hardy frame of a hill dwarf often clad in bulky armor. Her face is more rounded than angular giving a more child-like appearance and she carries the scent of soot and singe wherever she goes. She has a pert nose with a sprinkle of freckles scattered across it. Her wide eyes are the shade of fresh cornflowers and are framed but long red lashes. Her hair is thick and straight with a choppy bang across her forehead. She wears it shaggy and uncombed with just two braids on either side of her face. The color of her tresses is a bright orange beacon to any onlooker to see. She has the same color strands on her chin pointing out into a styled beard. She is on the shorter side, only reaching about 4'3'' in height. There are no scars, tattoos, or piercings visible on her body with the exception of her hands. Those are covered in thick callouses and healed scars from previous burns and scratches. They are often covered in gloves and armor.

Thought exercise: Our characters, in a modern setting, go to a buffet. What do they get and how much do they eat?

Hir would probably eat a healthy dosage of healthy food, maybe a bit more to have "reserves" for the journey. He was a soldier and a trained paladin after all. It wouldn't surprise me f he was one of those guys that tries to bag food from a buffet.

He would also bring a healthy children's meal for Boo. Along with a bunch of sweets to pamper her :P

I think Sal would load up his plate with beef and pork and fruit - you know, all the things he's too broke to buy for himself because he spends all his money on swords, rum, and women. And man, if that buffet had an open bar.... Someone is going to have to call an Uber for him, and pay the cleaning fee when he pukes all over the back seat. Dude's probably crying over apple pie and potato soup, just like Mommy would make.

No plans yet! I'm probably going to be alone for Thanksgiving, my mom has moved in with my sister for to help with a newborn who is taking their sweet time actually being born.

I've come down with a bad cold, my post will be delayed. Please skip me! I will have a post in by the end of this round, if you don't all mind waiting about two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back