• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Axes and Dragons

Leif just nodded and helped Lana get her stuff out of there as well, picking her up in the end so he could carry her down to the cars, chating to keep her distrcted from the agitation of their current predicament.

She shook her head "Of course... The only way that she is not a Lothbrok is by name. Your children will be her childrens' cousins." She pointed out, keeping company with her a while longer until Ivar came back out and nodded towards the front door 'Let's go.' he told her and Torvi said her goodbyes to them both

Max gave a nod giving a heavy sigh "Right." She said softly before chatting with her a little longer. When Ivar came out she got up quickly and went out with him "Everything go okay?" She asked him softly

Daemon got them down quickly and sighed heavily "Keep yourselves down okay?" He told them both quietly watching his two children.

He nodded and frowned. “Yeah. A couple of my guys are going to their house to stand watch.” He told her. “Then the other two are gonna be with you if you’re not with me.” He told her.

Carmen came to after a short rest seeing Bjorn sat next to the bed and two of his men outside. “Hey.” She mumbled, swallowing a little and watching him. “Is everyone else safe?” She asked him worried sick about her kids more so than usual

Max got in the car with her and nodded some "Will you be doing anything more?" She asked worriedly taking his hand in hers as they set off "I don't want you to get tangled in this....anymore than you have to be."

Bjorn looked over at Carmen when he heard her voice giving a small nod "Yes everyone is safe, how are you feeling?" He asked as he took her hand in his. Out of all the Lothbrock children, Bjorn had always been closest to her. They had truely grown up together and were the closest in age as well.

She frowned a little. “They took my son … they took him from me and I couldn’t even say goodbye.” She told him quietly, crying. “It’s not the first time I’ve been shot I’ll be fine but I don’t know what to do. I know they’re at boarding school but it was different not seeing them and knowing they were safe.”

He shrugged a little. “If it is what you want then I will say no to anything more they ask of me.” He fond her quietly. “I can’t imagine he will take it well but I don’t want to cause you more stress than necessary”

Bjorn took a deep breath and sighed heavily "I'm so sorry Carmen." He said quietly before hugging her the best he could "They should be home with their mother, you need them with you." He said giving another heavy sigh.

Max gave a small nod sighing heavily "Its not that...but I want to watch for my family, for my husband." She said before kissing his hand gently "I've been thinking all day, I haven't been feeling well at all recently. I've kept it quiet but I think I may be pregnant..."

She frowned and nodded. “I know that! It was all I could do to make his damn family let me wait til they were all seven before sending them away.” She whimpered. “It’s the Targaryen way and they have that last name.” She mumbled.

He frowned and watched her. “I don’t understand love. Are they not also your family? And they are in need right now.” He pointed out sighing when she just said no. “I will have someone pick you up a few tests so we can find out…. It would be nice if you were.” He told her starting to feel the pain creep back in from yesterday again.

Bjorn gave a heavy sigh squeezimg her hand gently "I didn't mean it like that...will they stay with you now?" He asked quietly trying to be as comforting as he coukd to her.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded "They are my family and I feel deeply for Carmen. But Daemon would sooner turn on her and you all before his own family....I don't want something to happen because he yet again chooses his blood." She explained before giving a small smile "I'll pick some up tomorrow for us."

He shook his head "No... I'll have someone pick some up... It's too visible for you to do so and I want you safe. Especially with everything that's been happening... As for my involvement, I'll pull my men tomorrow and remaind neutral." He promised her.

Carmen just nodded "They're not going anywhere any time soon." She mumbled, "Just take me home please.... I want to be in my own house right now." She told him quietly.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright sounds good." She murmured before leaning in and kissing his cheeks gently "You are so handsome you know that?" She said softly

Bjorn gave a small nod looking over as a nurse came over to bring the discharge papers "We'll get you home soon enough." He murmured quietly

He nodded and frowned a little, rubbing at his chest and checking his phone. “Shit. We need to go home.” He mumbled. “I’ve just had a message from Daemon. He’s going to come and speak to me about how I’m helping.” He muttered frowning. “I’m glad that I have ended up with you out of this but the rest of it has been nothing but extra problems.” He muttered to himself.

She nodded and thanked him quietly, listening to the instructions to keep things clean and to use the sling, just wanting to get home to her kids, following Bjorn to his car and finally was headed home, “things would have been simpler if he’d never come into my life and your father had let us stay promised to each other.” She sighed a little.

Max frowned deeply as she listened to him amd gave a small nod "Sadly my family is nothing but drama." She murmured before falling silent the rest of the ride. Once they got home she went to get something to drink for the two of them "You want me in the room while you speak woth him?"

Bjorn nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yes they would have....but my father has multiple questionable decisions in his life." He murmured before kissing the top of her head gently "Lets get you home." He said quietly before opening the car door for her and soon getting in afterwards.

She was silent the whole way there and went straight inside, watching him leave safely from the hallway then went to find Daemon in his study, knocking gently on the doorframe as she stepped in. “Hey, I just got back.” She told him quietly then frowned. “Where are you going?” She asked seeing he was dressed to leave the house.

He nodded. “It might be good.” He told her quietly, kissing her cheek and just held her to him gently.

Daemon looked over at Carmen as she came into the room "The children and I were going to Ivar's. I need to speak with him on how he will help us." He explained before going over to her "How is your arm?" He asked quietly

Max gave a small nod and smiled some "Alright love." She said softly before kissing his cheek gently "I ever tell you how much I love you?"

He smiled tiredly and moved to take a seat , rubbing at his chest a little. “You have but I never tire of heading it.” He smiled tiredly at her, silently nervous about this meeting.

She frowned but nodded. “I’m coming with you then. This family needs to be a unit right now and I’m not letting the kids away from me right now.” She told him seriously, “I’ve got pain relief for it. It’s better than the last time I was shot.” She mumbled

Daemon nodded and gave a small smile "Well I wouldn't expect you to stay away." He murmured before kissing her forehead gently "The last time you were shot I nearly lost you.." he murmured with a small frown.

Max smiled happily and moved to straddle his waist "Mmmm I love everything about you. From your fierce heart to your piercing blue eyes.." she murmured before kissing him lovingly.

She smiled a little and watched him. “Yes we’ll that time it was halfway my fault.” She reminded him. “I was the one who didn’t take the bullets out before teaching your nephews how to shoot.” She murmured. “Come on, let’s get this done then I want to come home and start planning Havis send off.” She told him frowning.

He smiled and watched her happily. “You’re too good to me sometimes you know that?” He murmured, kissing her palm and just held her close. “Once they’re gone I say we order a pizza and relax.” He told her quietly. “Start planning our holiday.”

Daemon gave her a small nod and frowned at the mention of his nephew "Right...listen I want you to give him a send off like your family." He murmured before kissing her gently "We can talk more about it later though okay?"

Max smiled widely at him and nodded "Oh you do have some great ideas." She teased before kissing him gently "I already found a couple of places that I would like to go as well. I was looking with Torvi."

She frowned but nodded and gave his hand a squeeze, following him back out to the car with the kids, keeping Lana close to her good side.

He smiled and kissed her softly. “If more people listened I am full of good ideas.” He chuckled, watching her.

Max laughed some and gave a nod "Mmm I'm sure they will listen soon enough." She said before giving him another kiss. She sat with him for a while longer until they heard a knock go at the door "I'll be upstairs." She murmured softly to him before getting up to leave.

Daemon took them to Ivar's staying quiet for most of the time. He gave a heavy sigh as they made their way through the building and knocked loudly at the front door "Sit with Maxine if you wish, but I will talk with him alone." He told Carmen gently

She nodded and took both the kids through to the lounge. She wasn’t going to bother to see max at all. Not after the lack of contact the past couple days from her. She was furious with her in truth. “Leif? How are you doing?” She asked him gently seeing as Lana was just sleepy and carmen just wanted to get her home so she could rest and have some stability there.

Ivar nodded to her and frowned, getting himself ready as his housekeeper opened the door and let daemon through. “Good afternoon… we’ll… not good but you know what I mean.” He muttered.

Leif frowned softly at his mother and gave a heavy sigh "Not good honestly....I...I keep thinking that he'll pop up from behind somewhere and scare us like he used to." He said quietly before staring at the ground to compose himself "I uh...I don't want to go back to that school, for now at least."

Daemon frowned a bit but gave a small nod "Listen I do not want to take up too much of your time. Your brothers have lended help towards our family at this point in time. I would normally think of it being too much, but with the loss of my son I would like as much help as possible. Will you help us?"

Carmen just nodded and frowned. “I don’t expect anyones going back to school for a while honey…. I know you two haven’t been close in a long time but you were still his big brother… he still adored you.” She told him frowning. “Your father has said that we should leave the Seven out of his funeral.” She told him quietly and sighed, glancing up when she heard maxs voice coming into the room.

Ivar frowned and shook his head. “Daemon I am sorry for your loss I know he was only 14 but he was not my nephew the way my brothers saw him…. Nor is it my wife’s wishes to get involved with her family again and so we are going to be staying away.” He told him plainly. “Good luck but you won’t find help here.”

Max came down to get a drink but smiled softly seeing Carmen there "Carmen, hey.." she said softly going over to her "I..I am so sorry for everything." She said softly giving a heavy sigh "Is there anything I can do for you? If you need to talk or anything I'm here."

Daemon frowned deeply glaring at Ivar "Excuse me? Your wife has no fucking say in OUR business. This is how you treat your family when they are in need? Carmen is a sister to your family!"

She shook her head. “No. No there is nothing you can do right now.” She muttered a little colder than normal, keeping Lana a little closer

Ivar glared at him. “She has a say in mine. Carmen is a sister to my older brothers. To me she is someone who was always around.” He muttered. “I’m sorry for your loss daemon but I need you and your fa-“ he got cut off by a sharp pain ripping through his chest and he all but collapsed to the floor, struggling to breathe and realising he had officially pushed himself over the edge. The worst of it was seeing daemon stand there for a moment longer before just stepping over him and walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back